1. Crimson Ridley
    06-10-2014 10:21 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    That Nintendo Digital Event!

My username is Crimson_Ridley.
  2. TVthePunisher
    06-10-2014 05:50 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Yeah, I'm in pretty much the same boat. Only Nintendo's E3 interests me, while Sony's was nice...I only really tuned in so I could see a few exclusives and hopefully an RE7 (or other new RE) trailer. Still 3 days left...I'm hoping the rumors I heard were true, about RE2 being remade for Wii U. There is a guy who is pretty confident about his shit like he has "insider info" (as if there weren't enough of these loons...)...that ontop of RE2make, there will be a Sunshine HD and something else...I can't remember.

Anyways, I have to work during the conference tomorrow =/ I'll catch it after I get home. Liking the Wii U yes, what's your Network ID on there mang?
  3. Crimson Ridley
    06-10-2014 05:36 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    Oh yes, I'm a proud owner!

That's fine, and I'm glad you picked one up. It's such a fantastic console with a huge amount of the potential that I'm confident Nintendo will prove this E3. There are so many awesome games that I'm waiting for, and even though I have a PS4 and it's incredible Nintendo is the conference I'm interested in.
  4. TVthePunisher
    06-10-2014 03:30 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Hey, you have a Wii U? ;>_> figured I'd add you as I recently bought one myself.
  5. Crimson Ridley
    01-12-2013 01:38 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    Thank you, it feels bloody good. I know most say it's not a difficult achievement, but I think getting the whole thing going is quite difficult, and it can get quite nerve-racking when you need to get somewhere and you're figuring out what foods you have, etc.

I'm immensely proud of the completion!
  6. TVthePunisher
    01-12-2013 01:30 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Glad I could help man, congratulations on the victory!
  7. Crimson Ridley
    01-12-2013 01:04 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    To be on the safe side, I didn't go back. I followed the video all the way to the end of Day 5, then I grabbed the OJ from around Paradise Plaza, and held up in there for the whole of Day 6. Once it turned midnight, I took my stuff to the Entrance Plaza and grabbed the food from there and took shelter in Ned's. I got through the final 2 hours watching Rhod Gilbert.

Thanks for your help, as I would have just followed his video until Day 7, and I imagine I'd have had a much more difficult time, as I seemed to be a little out of sync with him anyway.
  8. TVthePunisher
    01-11-2013 08:33 PM
    TVthePunisher
    I believe I returned to the food court after...but I can't be 100% certain. I know I'd hate to go there on the sixth day and a glitch happen. But...I don't think it's glitch territory to go in on the 6th day onwards. Hell I think some of the written 17 day survivor guides mention going back in there later anyways.
  9. Crimson Ridley
    01-11-2013 04:37 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Hey, quick question if I may?

I know you can't go in to the Food Court at any point during Day 5, but can you go in from Day 6 onwards?
  10. Crimson Ridley
    01-10-2013 09:38 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I'll be trying again tomorrow, so I may use tonight to watch through a lot of his videos (I wish he would have created them after YouTube took the restriction off!), to see what he does and where I may be able to change things.