Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Crimson Ridley
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Crimson Ridley and TA Sasuke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
  1. Crimson Ridley
    05-24-2009 09:10 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    Yeah, I don't like the whole Sawyer/Kate - Jack/Kate thing, it just feels like they think they need to have a story around that all the time when they don't. But the Juliet/Kate thing was brilliant, two people who shouldn't really be together, turn out to be made for each other.

I thought that was pretty weird though, that we found out that the "Alive" Locke wasn't actually Locke at all, I really did not see that coming.

But to kill Jacob before we really got a chance to know him, know what he does, where he came from, how he came to be on the island, how he managed to find every person on the island and bring them to it, wasn't the best thing to happen.
    I'm sure he won't really be dead, and we'll have our answers next season.

Hopefully, it'll answer everything, and not do a similar thing to what LOST: Via Domus did, and leave us with a really confusing ending that we'll never get to know about.
  2. TA Sasuke
    05-24-2009 01:14 AM
    TA Sasuke
    I was really sad for Sawyer and frustrated at Juliet, i don't want Sawyer and Kate to be together! Juliet/Sawyer > Sawyer/Kate. I was surprised that Jacob was introduced to such an extent, he seems like a character I really like. We'll see if he's really dead next year... ;D
  3. Crimson Ridley
    05-23-2009 09:30 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I see that you are a LOST fan. Same as me. What did you think to the ending of season 5 the other day?

I thought it was amazing, but I actually felt sad for Sawyer and Juliet. That scene was done really well in my opinion. Hell, the entire finale was done really well.

Now comes the part I always hate, wating for the next, but sadly, the last season to start.

And, after what happened at the end of this one, I can't wait to see what happens in the next one.
  4. Crimson Ridley
    05-08-2009 10:42 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    GH: SH, VH, 5, RB: B, LRB and RB3, yes.

The others, no.
  5. TA Sasuke
    05-08-2009 10:31 PM
    TA Sasuke
    so are you going to get the 1000 on DJ Hero, GH Smash Hits, GH Van Halen, GH5, Band Hero, Rock Band Beatles, Lego Rock Band and Rock Band 3 (if they make one) i think that should be your life goal.
  6. TA Sasuke
    05-06-2009 05:51 PM
    TA Sasuke
    haha yeah i'm going to be renting it when from Gamefly. After i rent GH2 and 5* the careers and rent RB1 and beat hard drum career.
  7. Crimson Ridley
    05-06-2009 04:43 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    250/250G on the Rock Band Song(Track) Pack 2 in under 3 hours...

What a waste of money.
  8. TA Sasuke
    05-05-2009 11:47 PM
    TA Sasuke
    for serious i used to be stuck on lou battle on hard in GH3 and now i've 5*'d everything on expert in GH3.
  9. Crimson Ridley
    05-05-2009 11:02 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    And if you're like me, you sit there and think "How bad was I before?!"

I remember in August 2007 when I first got GH2 for the 360, I thought I was awesome because I could nearly beat the career on hard, and I thought my friend was a god when he beat the career on Expert.
    A few months later, around June time, I could finally beat Expert on GH3 and thought I was crap, because I'd spent a while over on ScoreHero (That site makes you look really shit, what with all the amazing people there).

Now, I can't believe I used to be scared of the Orange button...
    And, I'm better than my "God" friend.
  10. TA Sasuke
    05-05-2009 10:58 PM
    TA Sasuke
    exactly! i played GHA back in june and brought it back to blockbuster, and i rented it again a few days ago and saw i had 3/4* on the expert career, went back and 5* everything in 1 try and got 325k on TKaR within 3 tries.