Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Crimson Ridley
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Crimson Ridley and Andreas_loel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Crimson Ridley
    05-12-2009 11:21 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Yeah, Guitar and Bass on Rock Band is so much easier than Guitar Hero. Vocals are easier too, as are drums, but I'm just not good at drums.
  2. Andreas_loel
    05-12-2009 11:10 PM
    Andreas_loel
    The rock band titles must be insanely easy for you compared to the GH titles, ive just started playing guitar on rb1 for the achievement on hard and its such a insane difficulty mixup between the GH games tbh. ive completed 33/42 songs on hard on GH3 and they are just raping me im better with the controller than the actual guitar :/ but on rock band 1 ive managed the same progression in 2 days i have like 10 songs left on hard and the only one i expect trouble with is the goddamn Green grass and high tides. I normally play drums on expert but some songs fucked me over so i had to learn to play bass to beat them >< stuck on 920 on RB2 because i cant beat everlong on drums when its so goddamn easy on expert bass :/ games just kicks me in the ass all the time
  3. Crimson Ridley
    05-08-2009 04:25 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Nah, I'm only going for the 1000 on the Guitar Hero's, DJ Hero sounds like a pile of shit, so I won't be touching that.

I also try to finish the Rock Band's as well.
  4. Andreas_loel
    05-08-2009 01:02 PM
    Andreas_loel
    Yeap it was you Xd
    I hope you are a kick ass Dj seeing as Dj hero is inc aswell lol :P
  5. Crimson Ridley
    05-07-2009 01:06 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    "That list made me feel sad for Callum or whatever he is called, complete all careers on expert = OUCH"

Is this Callum me by any chance?