Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Crimson Ridley
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Crimson Ridley and chrisnottm
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. chrisnottm
    01-24-2009 10:52 AM
    chrisnottm
    Ah I see. I applied for a job at QMC just doing paperwork etc, not heard from them lol and I applied at Experian but they haven't replied. I'll end up working at a car boot thing lmao

haha I only send a covering letter if they request it I phone up/go in before i give them my CV. And 90% of the time you fill in forms that state what job you want
  2. Crimson Ridley
    01-23-2009 10:56 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Well I live next to Mansfield Town football grounds and they sometimes take that as their camp

Yeah, life is getting better, I'm finally trying to do something with it instead of just sit wasting it away.

I applied for a job the other day... Word of advice, if you apply for a job, send a covering letter with your CV... I forgot so now they don't know where I live or what job I applied for... I'm kinda stupid
  3. chrisnottm
    01-23-2009 10:53 PM
    chrisnottm
    Lmao!! Ah gypsys are the best
    They come twice a year in my area, once for Goose Fair and once because they feel like it.
    Crime goes up like crazy

Getting better? It's alright for some eh lol
  4. Crimson Ridley
    01-23-2009 10:48 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Haha, that reminds me, when I was younger I had my football stolen at knife point by some gypsy's And I've had my shoe laces stolen... Why they didn't take my shoes is beyond me...

Life is pretty crappy here too, but it's getting better
  5. chrisnottm
    01-23-2009 10:42 PM
    chrisnottm
    To be honest, pretty shitty lol but nobody likes honesty so i'll say it's fantastic haha.

Yeah I've seen a few aswell in a bunch of random "Achievement trading threads", I generally don't mention anything to them because they seem to be the kind of Nottingham-er that'd steal my shoes at knife-point lmao
  6. Crimson Ridley
    01-23-2009 10:34 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    So how's life in Nottingham treating you?

I find it amazing that there quite a lot of local people signing up lately, I had a guy add me who lives in Kirkby-In-Ashfield
  7. Crimson Ridley
    01-01-2009 08:46 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    No unfortunately, another thing Microsoft screwed up
  8. chrisnottm
    01-01-2009 08:40 AM
    chrisnottm
    lmao that's the last thing you wanna be doing!
    I'm in Sneinton and it's just as bad but it's awesome (Y)

Dude, quick question. You know when you choose your own image to be a background on the NXE, can you remove that daft grey bar at the bottom?
  9. Crimson Ridley
    01-01-2009 08:23 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    Haha, I have a friend who has Snottingham in his bio

I've heard Shottingham many times. I've only been to Nottingham a few times and only stayed around the shopping centre and stuff, haven't strayed off to places like St. Ann's
  10. chrisnottm
    01-01-2009 08:15 AM
    chrisnottm
    Yeah that sounds about right lol
    My one's a chav that sent me a picture of a gun and "Shottingham".
    Real grown up (Y)