Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. LilMissRoxy
    02-22-2009 04:58 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Happy Birthday!
  2. LilMissRoxy
    12-31-2008 08:29 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Yeah I'm going with the ladies and some gents tonight. I can't wait to get it over with.. I want the weekend to come so I can relax and play xbox. I'm in withdrawl!
  3. pizzleonfire
    12-31-2008 05:46 PM
    pizzleonfire
    Tonight's gonna be a blast, we're partying at my buddies place by Brock (University) then heading to the Falls and go too the bars for the countdown! Stay safe eh lol with my buddies, they tend to get a little "heroic" lol and i'm usually the delegate :S

you going out with the ladies tonight?
  4. LilMissRoxy
    12-31-2008 04:22 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Yeah I think it suicided.. it hasn't wrote me a note yet this morning. It's probably gonna RROD on me as soon as I turn it on now.

Oh, well I guess I'm an exception to the rule. I think I forget everything. Ask Minty or Jimm.. lol What are your plans for tonight? Happy new years! Stay safe.
  5. pizzleonfire
    12-30-2008 11:06 PM
    pizzleonfire
    You gotta give that Xbox of yours some lovin.! Otherwise it's gonna make a suicide attempt o.o;

hahaha are you serious!?? as far as my experience goes women never forget anything lol :P
  6. LilMissRoxy
    12-30-2008 08:00 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Yeah.. my xbox is giving me shit because I haven't played for like 5 or 6 days. It's gonna be pissed because tomorrow I will be partying and won't be on Thursday I'm sure.

I wish I had the chance to bust out the new girlie toys but alas, I am going to be partying in another city. I kinda told some girlfriends that I would go a few months ago.. hoping they would forget. Of course they didn't!
  7. pizzleonfire
    12-30-2008 12:21 PM
    pizzleonfire
    My Xbox can talk!? That's cool! I wonder what stuff it'll say about me... hopefully it leaves out the abusive stuff and goes to the game playing then I'm good haha

That's a hefty trip home lol new years is commin. are you gonna bust out the the new appetizer serving tray and margarita glasses???
  8. LilMissRoxy
    12-29-2008 02:23 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Yes.. I really did. That's not everything but that's the big stuff. I think I left with more stuff than I went in with. I had to take a suitcase just to take gifts home with me and it filled up real good coming back. Yes you and I did pretty well this year my friend.

Hahah. Your xbox could talk back to you at 360 voice.
  9. pizzleonfire
    12-29-2008 02:13 AM
    pizzleonfire
    dear god... o.o;;; you made out like a bandit lol those are some good gift ideas *takes mental note* i think it's safe to say we both did pretty good!

and if my xbox talked back to me like that.. fagetabout it...

sorry watching Donnie Brasco >.>
  10. LilMissRoxy
    12-28-2008 08:16 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I got *takes a deep breath*.. I got about $2050 in cash, some xbox pj pants, margarita glasses, the best bottle of ice wine you can find, ice wine custom painted glasses, jamie oliver pans, a black xbox controller, a few gift certificates to mac makeup and la senza, a really nice appetizer serving tray and a new receiver (Denon AVR-989).

That's really sweet you got a nice setup there! Looks like we both lucked out this year.
    Sure we can play sometime. My xbox is bitchin at me here take a look:

Roxy x360a's Xbox - Dec 28 2008
    Dogs age seven years to a human's one. For consoles the ratio is more like FIFTEEN to one. When you have been ignored for 4 days, these are the kinds of things you think about.

lol