Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ghostxface
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ghostxface and Snowwwwy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Snowwwwy
    03-15-2011 10:36 PM
    Snowwwwy
    Haha lucky you. I need a damn job haha, I need money really bad. Haha yeh I think Im 3 hours or 30 mins ahead of you.. I cant remember which is which haha but yeh, thats cool. Im pretty busy atm, I havent even played it yet. I just watched my bro play a bit last night haha, looks cool tho, but yeh Ill try and start some today haha and see what happens.
  2. ghostxface
    03-15-2011 09:47 PM
    ghostxface
    Yep, added you the other day. I aaaalmost declined, then I was like "wait...I'd better see if this is someone I actually know."

I just got a job, and they're 12-hour shifts, so I'm not sure how often I'll be on. Also, you're in Australia, right? I'm thinking that's what it said on your Xbox bio. I'm not sure how many hours ahead of me you are...but I do keep weird hours, so I'll probably see you sometime soon.
  3. Snowwwwy
    03-14-2011 09:13 PM
    Snowwwwy
    Haha sweet. Awesome, thats good as too know haha. Makes me wanna get the game now, knowing if I get stuck, I got you too call in for support hahaha. I think Im gonna get it today, so Ill probably be on tonight. However, I got an assessment I got to do so I probs wont be on a whole lot this week. Haha add me up on live. Gamertag is Snowwwwy haha.
  4. ghostxface
    03-14-2011 05:32 PM
    ghostxface
    I actually love helping people out with games, even if it's not for achievements. So...if you see me on, even if you don't need achievements, and just want some company, definitely send me an invite. I would be more than happy to jump in the game.

I'll be much more powerful than you, and will be able to take out enemies easier, but that kind of ruins the fun for you, so I can just stand back and spin and circles and let you take out all the enemies, or something. xD!
  5. Snowwwwy
    03-14-2011 07:01 AM
    Snowwwwy
    Haha well yeh, Ive played the second one and thought it was awesome haha, so I bought the first and wasnt really into that haha. So yeh, Im just gonna try out the third one and see what happens.

Either way, if I like it or dont, I havent got the money right now nor do I wanna be spending money right now, so Im gonna buy it then give it back for a full refund like I said hahaha. Yes, I know, Im cheap right now. But I shall let you know how I go when I get it, probably tomorrow and Ill be on your back if I need some help with some achievements or the game haha so hope you dont mind.
  6. ghostxface
    03-14-2011 01:48 AM
    ghostxface
    Fable 3 kept me entertained for quite a long time. Although quite a few hours was me just joining people's worlds and asking if I could check their shops for weapons. [That achievement was a bitch.]

I don't know if you've played the second one, but I think it's a big step up from that. I absolutely loved the first game, wasn't too thrilled with the second one, and because of that, I was hesitant to buy the third. But, I'm glad I did.
  7. Snowwwwy
    03-13-2011 10:19 PM
    Snowwwwy
    Haha. Yeh, thats the same as me. Ive calmed down heaps, and I mean heaps. I used be on my box all day everyday hahaha. Then I slowed down a bit. Now Im kinda getting back into it, but same type of deal.. I need a new a game.

Ive been playing Black Ops a fair bit and I just bought Hot Pursuit last week but its really boring, so tomorrow, I think Im gonna return it and get Fable 3 instead. Then return that and whatnot. Thats what I do. Return it for a full refund and swap the games hahaha. Pass them, or get bored of them then return them hahaha. Gotta love EB Games for that reason.
  8. ghostxface
    03-13-2011 08:47 PM
    ghostxface
    I play Call of Duty; Black Ops. Both of the Left 4 Deads. Both Gears of War; more the second. I'm just trying to finish the campaign on Insane for the first one. Umm...let's see here...I did play a lot of Fable 3, but I got all the achievements, so there's not much left to do in it anymore.

I play less than I used to. I used to be on every day, but I've been slightly bored lately. I need a new game, methinks. I just don't really have the money to get one.

What about you?
  9. Snowwwwy
    03-13-2011 12:43 AM
    Snowwwwy
    Haha what games do you play? Much?
  10. ghostxface
    03-12-2011 09:07 PM
    ghostxface
    Thank you very much.