Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > mikemc
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between mikemc and Hamburgerous
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. mikemc
    08-26-2010 06:28 PM
    mikemc
    haha...no that actually never crossed my mind...i just noticed that you were from Glasgow and was wondering how you came to follow them... it's interesting...i'm from Louisiana (not New Orleans) and now live in Indiana (Colt's territory)...and I LOVE the Saints and for the same reasons you mentioned...mostly because they play with heart and never give up...but anyways..glad to talk to another true fan.....hey, if you haven't already, maybe one day you can go watch them play in person..it's awesome! well hope the weather is good in Scotland, talk to you later
  2. Hamburgerous
    08-26-2010 06:18 PM
    Hamburgerous
    I started following the NFL in 2004 and didn't pick a team until I'd had a chance to watch them all play and see who I liked. I loved the Ravens hard hitting defence but they always struggled for yards. I watched the Saints and I liked the way they played. I like that they take chances. They don't just grind out 10 yards over 3 downs. Look at the Superbowl, starting the half with an onside kick takes balls and I love that bold decision making because even if you don't win you've been interesting to watch..

But basically I liked that they played the game, rather than played the downs. The next year of course Katrina ravaged New Orleans and they lost their home field. But I liked that they still played with heart and didn't just roll over.

Yeah, I just liked the way they played, I like the charity work they do, I like the coaching staff and I like the city. So it was an easy choice really. I'm not just a fan since their beautiful super bowl win if that was on your mind.
  3. mikemc
    08-26-2010 04:57 PM
    mikemc
    hey man are you a Saints fan?...just saw your avatar...if you are, just curious as to how..and what made you follow them....btw i'm a saints fan...if you couldn't tell...later