Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > AmbaLaBamba
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between AmbaLaBamba and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 59
  1. AmbaLaBamba
    01-21-2013 02:29 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Those days were the best! Got a bunch of memory cards tucked away, god knows what I've got saved on those! :P

Hoping it wont do it all the time, I'd like to have the XP I've gained so I can get to level 20 asap! By the way, I tried Anarchy Reigns and it wasn't for me, luckily I rented it so it's going back tomorrow!
  2. Kairi
    01-21-2013 02:26 AM
    Kairi
    Spyro is the best! I remember sometimes I would go over my neighbor's house when I was younger and we would play stuff like Spyro and Crash a lot. Trying to find all of the stuff was really fun; I think I have a save on the third Spyro where I actually collected almost all of the stuff! O_O

Lol well at least you tried it! :P I ended up just trying it since it was free and seemed like an enjoyable game; luckily I was right with that. The connection issues are bad in that game though! I heard they had an update that fixed it since I last played it though, so I hope those servers aren't as bad as they were when the game launched.
  3. AmbaLaBamba
    01-21-2013 02:19 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Oh my word, Spyro is the best! I used to go round to a mates house when I was little with the games and we'd played for hours on it trying to find the dragon eggs and what not. I think I'm going to have to get the old console out soon and dig out some of those games to play, so many memories!

Cool! Yeah for free it isn't half bad, a friend at work told me to try it and so I buckled under the pressure! :P I enjoy it, apart from getting disconnected every once in a while because people leave when they're losing!
  4. Kairi
    01-21-2013 02:17 AM
    Kairi
    I loved Crash a lot as a kid, but not quite as much as Spyro the Dragon. I'm a HUGE fan of the original Spyro; I still have all of the games and even a Spyro stuffed animal lol. Unfortunately I don't have any of the PS1 Crash games!

Nice! Yes, I did write the guide for Happy Wars! I found the game quite addictive as well; it's very good, especially for a free game!
  5. AmbaLaBamba
    01-21-2013 02:13 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I've played all the Uncharted series, they're brilliant and of course so is Crash. I used to have one of the game on PS1.. in fact I still might have it lying around somewhere?

Ah cool, had a browse and might start it this week. Started Happy Wars tonight and I believe you did the guide for that, correct? Already picked up a few achievements, it's actually quite addictive!
  6. Kairi
    01-21-2013 02:10 AM
    Kairi
    I know of Naughty Dog, they created Crash Bandicoot! I don't think I played anything they made other than Crash Bandicoot, and I don't think I've played a game by Rockstar before.

You're welcome! The achievements for Castle Crashers are pretty simple in my opinion, but there a few you might need boosting for or additional people.
  7. AmbaLaBamba
    01-20-2013 10:29 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I like them, really do! I think generally they are, I also love Naughty Dog too but they're for the PS3.

Really? Thanks! Going to have a look at some of the achievements later, just about to start up Anarchy Reigns and give that a little whirl to see what it's about!
  8. Kairi
    01-20-2013 09:45 PM
    Kairi
    I see, that sounds pretty nice! Is Rockstar your favorite game developer? o.o

You should start it soon! I'm willing to help you with any of the achievements if you need it! =)
  9. AmbaLaBamba
    01-20-2013 06:46 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Rockstar have a habit of releasing most of their titles in May, which is my birthday month, so usually I get these games for free off the family rather than buying them myself. Bonus!

Ah cool, might start that soon. Looking to play some easy, small games soon.
  10. Kairi
    01-20-2013 02:12 AM
    Kairi
    I'm not a big fan of time achievements either, but at least they are easy to obtain! :P I haven't actually played LA Noire but I heard very good things about it! I might see if I can play it sometime in the future after I finish my backlog more. lol

I really enjoyed Castle Crashers! It is a rather simple game, but I found it fun to play and the achievements weren't hard to earn either.