Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > AmbaLaBamba
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between AmbaLaBamba and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 59
  1. AmbaLaBamba
    01-20-2013 01:30 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I hate those time achievements, but sometimes you get so involved with the game that you forget how long you've been playing! x'D The game I've most enjoyed completing would have to be LA Noire I think, loved that game!

Had a quick look, some good games there. Is Castle Crashers a good game? Bought it when it was on sale ages ago but haven't actually started it yet.
  2. Kairi
    01-20-2013 01:28 AM
    Kairi
    Yeah, the achievements are pretty simple! The game is just a bit time consuming because of that 50 hours played achievement. I've liked all of the games that I have completed so far too!

I'll look at the games you played as well in a bit! :P I don't have that many completed though lol.
  3. AmbaLaBamba
    01-20-2013 01:21 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Might go back to it one day soon, the achievements for VP are pretty easy. Honestly I like all the games I've completed, even if they're easy. I still took the time to complete them, it's the 100%'s that count in the end, though the more impressive the better (I suppose).

I'm going to have a looky at the games you've played, at a glance you've got a lot of games completed, wow. :|
  4. Kairi
    01-20-2013 01:17 AM
    Kairi
    That was similar to how I ended up starting it; I wanted to play one of the many games I got for Christmas and ended up choosing Viva Pinata at random. :P I'll probably finish that one up after Infinite Undiscovery! I don't know if any of my completions are considered impressive, but I like the ones that I was able to get so far! I hope you get more completions too, you can do it! ^_^

You're welcome! =)
  5. AmbaLaBamba
    01-20-2013 01:04 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Yeah it was a last minute thing.. 'What to play? Oh.. lets try this. lolololol!' I've not got many 'impressive' completions but I impressed myself with AC2, LA Noire and Hitman Absolution amongst a couple of others. Hope to do more!

And thanks!
  6. Kairi
    01-20-2013 01:01 AM
    Kairi
    I remember I started Viva Pinata late at night too! XD I don't blame you for laughing while playing it; some of the things in that game are quite silly! :P That's a nice idea, I wish you luck with your goal! 51 is quite a few completions! I think I have 30 or so but I'm not 100% sure.

No problem! Friend request accepted!
  7. AmbaLaBamba
    01-20-2013 12:50 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    It was late on in the night when I started VP, so I was laughing for ages sometimes at nothing! It was amazing! But yeah I'm trying to go through games, retail and arcade, to try and hit as many achievements as I can. Hoping to get up to 70 completed games, maybe 100 by the end of this year. Currently at 51 I think?

Okay cool, thanks. Just look out for my username on here
  8. Kairi
    01-20-2013 12:45 AM
    Kairi
    Yeah, some things in that game are definitely funny. I found the Romance Dance thing pretty weird lol. One of the more funny things I remember is I bought 7 Cluckles and just had them roam around my garden, and for some reason I thought it was hilarious. XD Yeah, I try to do the same thing with my games, which much be why I don't get to play a lot of them lol.

Sure, go ahead! I usually prefer people asking or at least sending a message or something as well.
  9. AmbaLaBamba
    01-19-2013 11:19 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Having said that though I've not played VP for that long, though it did make me laugh so much at some of the things you have to do, the 'love dance' and what not. Oh jeez! Hoping to get all the achievements, really trying to just go through the games I've played and newer titles I want and 100% them or get as close as I can. I enjoy it nowadays!

Mind if I add you on the 360? Thought I would ask first as I like people doing that with me.
  10. Kairi
    01-19-2013 11:16 PM
    Kairi
    Ah I see, that might explain a lot! :P I didn't think I would be very interested in Viva Pinata either, but it's actually pretty enjoyable to play and I like it! The game kind of reminds me of The Sims, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Harvest Moon all mixed together somehow with Pinatas! XD I'm pretty good with RPGs, and IU is pretty awesome since the gameplay is kind of like hack and slash :P Good luck with all of those games! Going for all of the achievements?