Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > AmbaLaBamba
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between AmbaLaBamba and Nevander
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. Nevander
    02-17-2013 09:30 AM
    Nevander
    Yea I actually love Merle sometimes. He's too funny. Michael Rooker does a brilliant job with his character. Some of my favorite lines:

"OR WHAT? You gonna come up here and shut my mouth for me? "
    - When Daryl is hallucinating and climbing the hill.

"I'll bake a cake, with pink frosting. Would they like that?"
    - When Merle is interrogating Glenn.

"She sent us a biter-gram y'all."
    - When they are going after Michonne.

Gotta love Merle, lol.
  2. AmbaLaBamba
    02-15-2013 01:21 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Yeah I agree with that, he needs the help but he's afraid of getting anyone else hurt and what not. Which I can sympathize with him on but he needs extra bodies, especially with most of the muscle gone and Hershel with his half a leg now.

If Merle comes back to the group he's going to have to learn some respect for the group as a whole, he's a right asshole but sometimes I can't help but laugh at some of the things he says to people. Daryl should put him in his place, they'd be a tough group with those two back and Andrea if she ever leans some common sense. Michonne needs to stay too, don't know why Rick doesn't want to keep her around as she can deal with shit on her own. BOOM! xD
  3. Nevander
    02-14-2013 07:03 PM
    Nevander
    I hope Rick bounces back, but to do so he is going to have to start trusting more people and letting more into the fold. He can't do everything alone and he could use the extra help. Seems like he's still in freakout mode since that prison disaster caused by the convict he didn't finish off. It's like he's blaming himself and decides now there's nobody to trust. Come on Rick! Get it together man!

I hope Daryl comes back too, but if he does, Merle will have to learn some rules lol.
  4. AmbaLaBamba
    02-14-2013 06:48 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Hell to the yeah! I can't wait until it shows on Friday's (UK) here so I usually watch it on Monday night via the web and then rewatch it in HD quality on Friday's over here It's very interesting, didn't think it was the best-best episode but man was it tense! Rick going ape was just.. wow. :O
  5. Nevander
    02-14-2013 03:36 PM
    Nevander
    You seen the newest episode of TWD yet? The Suicide King? Can't wait to see Home next week. Things are getting so tense in the show it's incredible. I think it's the most tense it's ever been. The whole Prison-Woodbury/Rick-Governor situations are really interesting.
  6. AmbaLaBamba
    01-01-2013 09:48 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Yeah, it's certainly one of the best shows I've ever seen on TV, but then again when I read the comics I said to a pal of mine that it would make a decent TV show or movie if they ever did it.
  7. Nevander
    01-01-2013 10:34 AM
    Nevander
    Just watched the Season 3 marathon on AMC today (DVR recorded for the win) and it made me even more ready for February. The build-up of tension between Merle and Daryl is killing me to see what happens. Also very interested to see what happens between Rick's group and the Governor.
  8. AmbaLaBamba
    12-31-2012 01:42 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Yep I absolutely adore it! I'm getting withdrawal symptoms! February needs to come quicker! Can't wait for the game either, although the clips that I saw didn't seem mind blowing.
  9. Nevander
    12-31-2012 02:10 AM
    Nevander
    You a Walking Dead fan? Saw your avatar and sig. I just started watching the TV series myself about a month ago and I love it! Can't wait for it to continue this February.