Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > rekikire
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between rekikire and Foxxy kyle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Foxxy kyle
    06-23-2013 04:52 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Since you like games with good story, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dishonored. The story for that game is just...wow.
  2. Foxxy kyle
    06-04-2013 01:34 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Lol, Dont try any trickery. I said I dont want Mintys Balls everywhere I go.
  3. rekikire
    06-04-2013 01:06 AM
    rekikire
    I've got a copy for sale.......
  4. Foxxy kyle
    06-03-2013 11:30 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    I have thought about it. It would help my completion a little bit I guess, but its hard for me to find a copy of My Horse and Me 2.

But the main reason is I don't want to have minty's "Balls of Steel" following my name around on here. Lol.
  5. rekikire
    06-03-2013 11:20 PM
    rekikire
    I wanted a good range of games. You should get in Minty's club also.
  6. Foxxy kyle
    06-03-2013 03:53 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Oh yes, I will get in your club. Already got the hardest one down that is Spec Ops: The Line. And I love Harry Potter, LEGO games are not really my style, but I will get over it. I love Assassins Creed, ill have to go back a finish it. L.A Noire, I dont know, I would hate to buy all the DLC because it doesn't interest me much, but we will see. Who Knows? Maybe I will love it.

So now after forgetting about Shinobis Club, I think I will still get in yours and Nozza's
  7. rekikire
    06-03-2013 03:36 AM
    rekikire
    I didn't have a staff club setup because I was absent from the site when they were getting done. I should have one up very soon. Got the games all setup, just designing the graphics
  8. Foxxy kyle
    03-10-2013 11:36 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Why dont you have a staff club set up?
  9. Foxxy kyle
    12-24-2012 11:06 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Merry Christmas Erik! Hope you and your family have a good one!
  10. Foxxy kyle
    05-09-2012 11:46 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Hey Rekikire, I know I am not supposed to ask for a sticky on threads like this but I made an updated version of the "Games that support kinect" thread because the other was almost 8 months outdated. I was just going to wait and see if it would get stickied by itself but the general kinect thread is always so dead that hardly anybody has even noticed it and its getting pushed down the thread. Is there anyway you could replace the old threads sticky with my new thread? I would appreciate it. If you cant just send me a message ad its not a problem. Thanks

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=367891