Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Scotty
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Scotty and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. BiggD
    06-16-2014 12:54 AM
    BiggD
    That sounds too demanding :/ Especially switching between discs? Definitely not fun if you missed something earlier on. Still, at least the achievements don't require anything too nuts in terms of difficulty!

I do remember playing the first thirty minutes of both the first and second, and each game's intro made me jump. So long as I find a size that fits, perhaps I'll be good
  2. Scotty
    06-15-2014 10:39 PM
    Scotty
    It only turned into a chore because i played it on the X1 over like 4 days straight, Friday night til Monday night, then my 360 version arrived the next Friday(this last Friday) and i've smashed it all weekend. It wasn't as good on the 360 because it of course looks like a downgrade compared to the X1, plus it's on 4 discs, which for a short game, which you also go back through the chapter select for collectibles and such, swapping them becomes tedious. I still think it's a really good game though, it's just too much of a good thing kinda situation.

I personally wouldn't say Dead Space is scary in a horror kind of way. It won't give you nightmares, it's more of a jump scare kinda deal, i think. Besides, i'm sure they do adult nappies/diapers, so you won't need to worry about ruined underwear.
  3. BiggD
    06-15-2014 10:31 PM
    BiggD
    Yeah, seems like either the list was way too easy to stir discussion or people overlooked the game. I liked it though! I read that redoing it a second time (on the Xbox 360 this time) felt like a chore for you. That's never fun :/ Part of the reason I would go nuts if I stacked games.

I'm definitely thinking about it. I don't do well with survival horror or horror anything but if I can't find a game by next weekend, I might give in. And LOL give yourself more credit
  4. Scotty
    06-15-2014 10:28 PM
    Scotty
    No i don't think it was too popular, the 360 forum is pretty quiet. Even the X1 forum is pretty quiet for it being a new game. I suppose though, there isn't that much game there to begin with for it to be bustling.

Also, i'd too recommend Dead Space. The first is the best and the Hardcore achievement on the second is a piece of piss. If i could do it, anyone can.
  5. BiggD
    06-15-2014 10:23 PM
    BiggD
    Lol I'm pretty surprised no one went forth with writing a 360 version of the guide. Game must have been not too popular on the 360, maybe.
  6. Scotty
    06-15-2014 10:21 PM
    Scotty
    No problem. It just felt weird going to the X1's forum for the 360 game. I felt like i was cheating on it or something.
  7. BiggD
    06-15-2014 10:18 PM
    BiggD
    Didn't think of posting it over there, I'll do it today. Good looking out!
  8. Scotty
    06-15-2014 05:37 PM
    Scotty
    Hi man, Are you not posting your guide for Wolfenstein in the 360 version's forum?
  9. Scotty
    01-27-2014 09:10 PM
    Scotty
    Yeah man. I only found out about it after snooping troy's account and saw that she had played it. I'd never heard of it so naturally had a look at the guide and now i'm telling all our team about it
  10. BiggD
    01-27-2014 09:08 PM
    BiggD
    Thank you for understanding first off and I think I can manage to pull that off for our team! I'm really busy now that I got a job last week but I'll try me best to pull through, bud.