Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Scotty
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Scotty and Skorpion XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 203
  1. Skorpion XBA
    01-07-2014 04:05 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    What's up man? Been awhile since I talked to you, just seeing how you're doing. Gotten any more ink done?
  2. Skorpion XBA
    12-27-2013 02:08 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    A tramp stamp with each others' name? LOL...no. But 'Scotty' would be more suitable in that case. My name is Adam btw. That is NOT an incentive to get it tattooed lol.
  3. Scotty
    12-27-2013 01:18 PM
    Scotty
    Yeah everyone says that. They certainly are addictive. As i think about it now i only want what i already said, 2 sleeves, bith hands and something possibly on my neck, but once all that is done, i can see myself wanting more. Not in any specific places but just to keep having more.

You know what we should do? You get 'Scott' tattooed on your lower back and i'll get 'Your first name(i don't know it)' tattooed on my lower back. Perfect
  4. Skorpion XBA
    12-27-2013 01:11 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    You say that now. I only wanted one..then another..then another.
  5. Scotty
    12-26-2013 09:12 PM
    Scotty
    I'll probably stop. I only want 2 full sleeves, and maybe something on my neck and hands, then that's it...maybe...
  6. Skorpion XBA
    12-26-2013 08:28 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    It is addictive. What will you do when you run out of room?
  7. Scotty
    12-26-2013 08:24 PM
    Scotty
    Yeah it's a ceasefire for the sake of the competition And thanks i'm having nothing done now until maybe mid-january and i'm missing the hell out of it. I just want loads done.
  8. Skorpion XBA
    12-26-2013 08:19 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Nice to see you and exit9500 joining forces to compete against the staff. Kudos.

Really liking the start of your second sleeve man. I seriously think I have to go get some ink done now lol.
  9. Skorpion XBA
    12-10-2013 11:54 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Thanks for the heads up. And just to let you know because I like you: I said I would think of something, I never said I would follow through.
  10. Scotty
    12-10-2013 11:42 AM
    Scotty
    I will warn you though, only because I like you, that there are quite a few people in the hall of shame who.have one for trying to get Someone else one. You can only imagine the description you will get should this happen to you