Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Scotty
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Scotty and Skorpion XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 161 to 170 of 577
  1. Skorpion XBA
    12-01-2014 12:51 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Are you sure that code was for 5? I had 21 keys, put in the code, now I have 47 keys!!! That's 26!!!
  2. Skorpion XBA
    12-01-2014 12:46 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    I just got my 20 keys from the main menu. I wasn't signed in and made me go to menu anyway. Some of the other codes didn't work though and I wasn't about to go through all of them. I'll probably wait until I level up more before I use any though. I'm gonna try that other code though, thanks for that. Midnight? Pfft. Its 7:46PM here.
  3. Scotty
    12-01-2014 12:03 AM
    Scotty
    You should definitely try some of the shift codes for keys then. You're guaranteed purple's from the golden chest. There is a code that gives you 20 keys, it's apparently still valid so get it used before it runs out! It's this: C55BT-S95CJ-CXX3R-C6J3J-5H5J3 it was a few weeks ago when it was released so it may not still work, but it's still worth a try. There's a more recent code for 5 keys: W5KBJ-ZZXRR-WCXBF-C63T3-5FWWB. In case you don't know already, you input them in the shift code terminal in Concordia in front of the elevator to the Meriff's office. In fact i'm gonna do the 5 key one myself right now... even if it is midnight.
  4. Skorpion XBA
    11-30-2014 11:46 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I saw the chest, but I don't have any keys. If the vending machines have purples then I should be good. I remember getting the purple achievement in BL2 solo so maybe I'm getting a little paranoid. Yeah I'm getting the two weapons and selling them, but the shotgun is pretty good but I'm more of an assault rifle kind of guy lol.
  5. Scotty
    11-30-2014 11:13 PM
    Scotty
    Ha, nice. I surprisingly enough never had a problem with my Moonstone stocks either.

Are you not getting the shotgun and revolver every time you do the glitch? The shotgun that you get scales to the level you are at when you do it and is an excellent gun. The revolver isn't anything special though. Purple is the second rarest so you won't get it that often. Have you no golden keys? I don't know which ones are still active but you should try some of the shift codes to get some, then open the golden chest in Concordia. Also, i can drop you some or all of the legendary weapons now if you want to then you can just sell them for millions and buy guns/mods from the vending machines. I saw quite a few oranges and purples in them during my playthroughs. I can dupe them again for you when you get to level 50, so you don't need to save any of them just sell them for the HUGE amount of money they are worth.

As for the other 2 slots, you unlock them from story missions.
  6. Skorpion XBA
    11-30-2014 11:03 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Better. For some reason my console was saying the disc needed to be cleaned. I was getting pissed and irritated but I did start and finish Duck Dynasty in between. I'm at level 10 atm. I "earned" 500 moonstones, bought all the upgrades from Earl, bought all the Moxxi drinks and now have 500 moonstones again lol. I'm waiting for the first moonchest or whatever they're called. I wish I could get some good weapons though. How often does purple equipment appear? I'm kind of nervous about not getting enough for the achievement. Oh, and when does the 3rd and 4th weapon slots open up?
  7. Scotty
    11-30-2014 10:42 PM
    Scotty
    Yeah i did it on both consoles. It's pretty damn good, and funny but you'd expect it to be funny though. I can't wait for the rest of them.

How's BL: TPS going?
  8. Skorpion XBA
    11-30-2014 09:51 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    That Moonstone glitch is pretty bad ass. You played Tales yet?

EDIT: I just saw your post in the GSL thread. I guess you have played it lol. I'm now anxious for the the other episodes to come out.
  9. Scotty
    11-28-2014 12:55 PM
    Scotty
    Hey, if i could have had a level 50 gun from the start, you can bet your ass i would have used it.

The boss is pretty easy. It took me a couple of attempts, but compared to the first 2 games' invincible bosses, it was pretty tragic. Still, i can swoop in on my trusty steed(level 50 Athena) and wreck it for you if you are struggling. Plus, on this game the invincible boss on the Normal playthrough is only like level 28, whereas on previous games they were always level 50 no matter which playthrough. So you could in theory level up to like 35-40 and return to Normal and just walk all over it.
  10. Skorpion XBA
    11-27-2014 10:34 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Hopefully I'll get some time to play as I have a few days off of work. I wish the weapons didn't have levels so I could use them now lol. Nah it takes away from the game. Although someone dropped me a beast of a gun for the first BL which helped me with the Underdome crap. One shot kills!

I'll probably stay with my character for now. I'll see how things go. You say the boss is fairly easy? So in other words I'll need your help.