Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Scotty
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Scotty and Skorpion XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 606
  1. Scotty
    04-27-2015 07:23 PM
    Scotty
    Oh yeah, that reminds me, when dya wanna do Far Cry co-op?

Saving the updates for what, i wonder. Maybe site tourney's.....
  2. Skorpion XBA
    04-26-2015 07:55 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Yeah, but you and me seem to only talk about playing games. Nah, I haven't played the updates yet. Saving those. I've developed a strategy for defeating enemies based on which enemies I'm fighting. What I like more about it than BL is the weapons aren't on a level, the enemies don't level up and the accessibility is better. It's like a mix between BL and Mirror's Edge.
  3. Scotty
    04-26-2015 06:17 PM
    Scotty
    Nice! And yeah, that last boss is super easy, although i failed the first time, didn't realize i had to climb it. You should definitely get the DLC, i assume you've done all the title updates at least, they're very quick and easy? I can see why you liked it better than BL, i would be tempted to agree, it's so much fun. You'll have to give me a shout when you're ready to attempt the online ones, i'm not that good any more, judged by my last attempt, but you may need the extra person, i don't know that the online is very busy these days.
  4. Skorpion XBA
    04-26-2015 06:10 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Sounds like something I would do for you.

On a different note, I finished the Sunset Overdrive story. It was really surprising how building Fizzo was much easier than balloon Fizzo. I need to get the DLC it, I liked this more than BL honestly. Getting all those golds though...
  5. Scotty
    04-26-2015 04:24 PM
    Scotty
    There'll be no record of it though in a couple of weeks.

Unless one of you Guide team types takes over with your mod powers.....
  6. Scotty
    04-26-2015 03:40 PM
    Scotty
    Evidently not!
  7. Skorpion XBA
    04-26-2015 02:34 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Lol looks like you can't quit the duck after all.
  8. Scotty
    01-30-2015 01:51 AM
    Scotty
    Ha, yeah it inches closer to me every time i update it!
  9. Skorpion XBA
    01-30-2015 01:38 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Just noticed you're #2 on the duck face leaderboard. Almost there...
  10. Scotty
    01-21-2015 07:25 PM
    Scotty
    I dunno, you're relatively duck face free. I think i'm going to take your approach and try to remain largely on the side lines of the duck chat. Dangerous places indeed!