Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Scotty
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Scotty and Skorpion XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 626
  1. Skorpion XBA
    05-17-2015 11:52 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Well I'm close to 300k even though I've been close to 300k for MONTHS. I haven't even decided what achievement I'm going to hit the mark with. At the rate I'm going I have several more months before I get the last 9k I need lol. Plenty of time to decide.
  2. Scotty
    05-17-2015 11:45 PM
    Scotty
    Hmmm, you're up to something! Saving them for what, i wonder? Whatever could it be....?

3. Skorpion XBA
    05-17-2015 11:42 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I can't remember it's either The Apocalypse or Strikes Back. I only tried it twice before I decided to grind out the Overcharge vending machines. I'm saving several of the big GS achievements.
  4. Scotty
    05-17-2015 09:28 PM
    Scotty
    Which Buck challenge? They are mostly easy, the fourth one is the easiest because you can exploit one of the rounds to just kill endlessly spawning enemies. And they were difficult, damn it!!!
  5. Skorpion XBA
    05-17-2015 09:14 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    It's all random really. I was 30 minutes into MKX when an achievement for Sunset popped lol. Most of the ones I'm waiting on are the Buck challenges. I'm having trouble with one of the Buck challenges, just can't get a high enough score. I wish there were more traversal challenges, I love those (even though the guide says they are difficult).
  6. Scotty
    05-17-2015 07:56 PM
    Scotty
    Ha, i actually got really lucky with it, i think maybe a few were late, but i didn't take much notice of them. Just imagine when all 7 pop though, you'll probably be watching netflix or something and get a nice little surprise.
  7. Skorpion XBA
    05-17-2015 07:17 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Damn Sunset Overdrive and it's late popping achievements! Love the game, but hate waiting for the achievements. I'm waiting on I think 6 or 7 at the moment...
  8. Scotty
    05-10-2015 02:15 PM
    Scotty
    Hey, the link to the 360 version of Far Cry 4 isn't in the tracking thread. Would you mind awfully sorting it out, at your leisure, of course? Done the links, just a copy/paste job now. I'm kind like that.

[Guide & Roadmap] - Far Cry 4 (360 / X1) (Co-wrote)
  9. Scotty
    05-10-2015 01:35 PM
    Scotty
    Bout damn time, sheesh....

Just messin', cheers!
  10. Skorpion XBA
    05-10-2015 01:28 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congratulations!
    Sunset Overdrive / DLC: Dawn of the Rise of the Fallen Machines [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!