Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 59
  1. Scotty
    07-19-2014 04:58 AM
    Scotty
    Happy birthday mate

2. Scotty
    11-04-2013 05:41 PM
    Scotty
    Thanks a lot, my friend. I appreciate the message.
  3. THE DEADLY DOG
    11-04-2013 05:32 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Scotty.
    Just wanted to give my condolences for your loss. If you should ever need anything you should be sure to ask or if you simply need someone to talk to I'm always around.
  4. Scotty
    07-19-2013 03:17 AM
    Scotty
    No problem, man Have a good un'.
  5. THE DEADLY DOG
    07-19-2013 01:18 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    That literally just made my night. Thanks Scotty.
  6. Scotty
    07-18-2013 11:04 PM
    Scotty
    Happy 21st mate, i guess that means you can drink in America now, so

7. THE DEADLY DOG
    07-16-2013 01:39 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Depending on how my appointment goes next week I'll be looking for options to get back in the game quickly. Possible police academy in November so time is running short for me haha.
  8. Scotty
    07-15-2013 04:23 AM
    Scotty
    That sucks about your injury. I hate not being able to train. I moved house a couple of months back and have only begun training again last week. I felt like a right fatty. you should go to a physiotherapist or something and get a massage. It could help.

But yeah, everything's all good over my end.
  9. THE DEADLY DOG
    07-15-2013 02:19 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Still nursing that torn labrum so the stress is still through the roof with no lifting or running but aside from that not all that bad. Spartacus guide is coming along, definitely taking more work than I had originally thought, but it'll get there. Guide is lacking as of right now, but once this double fame weekend is done I'll be able to casually play and work out some better solutions.

Fools always try and shit on my guides when they first appear and then there is nothing later on--just how it always is.

How are things on your end of the pond? All good I hope.
  10. Scotty
    07-14-2013 06:45 PM
    Scotty
    hey dude, how you doing? just had a look through the Spartacus guide and i've gotta say, it's a good job i dropped out, you're doing a fuckin' awesome job of it. much better than i would have. the roadmap alone has more info than all my guides

i just thought a little appreciation would be good considering the fools that tried to dampen the guide with their negativity at the beginning.

anyway good luck with the rest of it and sorry again for dropping out.

EDIT: ha! just got visitor message ninja'd