Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > bigbear2face
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between bigbear2face and Felonious Monk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. bigbear2face
    04-28-2013 07:41 PM
    bigbear2face
    If it does work out for you hit some guild members up. The game is much more fun with a group. Carmona often has a group going, I often have a group going, DOOK jumps around.
  2. Felonious Monk
    04-28-2013 07:17 PM
    Felonious Monk
    I'll go ahead and do an update now and see if I can connect tonight since I just got myself a -9dB antenna to plug into my amp.

If it's still problematic after tonight then I'll give up.
  3. bigbear2face
    04-28-2013 05:45 PM
    bigbear2face
    DOOKH8R is on a little bit of a mission to clean up the Defiance D2D clan. Cut dead weight, let loose people that either have stopped playing or don't plan on playing much going forward.

I asked him to leave you alone until I talked to you to see if you were going to be getting more active or if you aren't that into the game. I understand you have had connectivity issues so I know that has been a problem.

If you are going to keep playing somewhat regularly I'll make sure he doesn't boot you. Otherwise he will probably just go ahead and kick you out of the clan in game.

If you are on and looking for people to play with there is usually several different groups all in XBL parties playing together. Just hit one up and everyone would be glad to help you out.
  4. Felonious Monk
    01-26-2013 02:02 AM
    Felonious Monk
    That's awesome.
  5. bigbear2face
    01-26-2013 01:07 AM
    bigbear2face
    With your constant Orwell and dystopian literature references you may be the only person on this site to truly appreciate this:

My 5th Grade math teacher was Aldous Huxley's niece (or grand-niece, I can't remember). She was so proud of the heritage she kept the Huxley name after getting married.