Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > 13ip0lar
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between 13ip0lar and Vigor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. 13ip0lar
    06-21-2012 03:35 AM
    13ip0lar
    It's Amazon, so I'm not worried about it. Sure it could happen, but I think eBays limitations are 3 months to file a claim? I could technically scam the guy if I wanted to, but I don't need bad karma when getting a new comp. Also it's going straight from them to him and I got a bunch of emails and tracking. That's all on them if they fuck up. Plus all eBay needs apparently is a tracking number, not even signature confirmation. I called to double check and the dude said even if it sold for $1,000 I wouldn't need signature confirmation. So I'd say barring the universe taking a shit on my chest, I should be ok. /famous last words
  2. Vigor
    06-21-2012 02:24 AM
    Vigor
    You sold yours already but bro, if your shit gets lost in the mail or whatever, what to do with that money?
    They be sneaking up on you in dark alleys!
  3. 13ip0lar
    06-17-2012 03:58 AM
    13ip0lar
    So I totally just sold mine, and made enough money to buy a new PC. Already ordered it. Not top of the line but more than decent. I can't believe it lol. I really wanted to keep the chest edition, but if its a new computer or a few goodies... yeah. Plus I still have the normal version of the game coming to me for $40, so I'll still be online.
  4. Vigor
    06-16-2012 01:35 PM
    Vigor
    I'm getting it for keepers but it seems that shits hits eBay for 600 bucks..
    Very limited though but hey sell a kidney and buy 2, 1 for the keeps and for the sale!

Like 2 weeks ago I said PREORDER at my local store and wanted to shaft big cash on it.
    Guy says: can't do or take cause I haven't got a price..
    1 week later he send me a mail: Hey you can preorder but you gotta put down 30, lemme know.
    5 days after mail I come into the store, first thing he says: Sorry all sold out, had to sell cause they came in to order and I didn't hear from you..

I said: 2 weeks ago my fucking money wasn't good enough but you knew I wanted to go down on that chest and now you pull this shit on me?

I stayed silent staring at the wall for like a minute, looked at him, he was sweaty like hell.. I wasn't even planning on doing anything but FUCK what a dumbass!

Got it preordered from another store for like 20 bucks cheaper too.
    But we'll wait and see, fucking retailers..
  5. 13ip0lar
    06-16-2012 01:54 AM
    13ip0lar
    I couldn't help but notice your bio. Did you buy the BL2 ULCE and sell it or? I was thinking of keeping mine, but $150 turning into $450 is hard to ignore.