02-13-2011 06:43 PM
    Terriah
    LOL!
    No worries.
    Just re-add me, I'm still Terriah.
  2. Artful Dodger
    02-12-2011 12:46 AM
    Artful Dodger
    i need to re-add you.. my girlfriend was a douche.. she went through my friends list and remove all the girls! not with her anymore now anyway!
  3. Terriah
    12-07-2010 04:08 PM
    Terriah
    Whoops. I was just checking my profile and realised I never replied to the conversation :P
    Yeah, Black Ops is a bit meh. I want to play it a bit more, but I'll probably end up trading it in too.
    Woah, all FF achievements in 15/20 minutes? I mean I've gotten a few of them, and I've done the campaign on Solo Legendary in one go, so that save time. But I've still got a fair few to go it seems.

Wow, not too far away then. I'm sure that's close, but my geography has never been a strong point.
  4. Artful Dodger
    11-22-2010 12:09 PM
    Artful Dodger
    Im actually gonna trade Black ops in soon, I think the multiplayer sucks. Im going to try and complete the campaign on Veteran first then getting rid of it.

The Halo Reach achieves are not too bad, there quite easy tbh I can help you get ALL the firefight achievements in about 15/20 minutes .. Ive got a map where you can breeze through it without getting killed

- Im from Middlesbrough, <3
  5. Terriah
    11-22-2010 12:03 PM
    Terriah
    Yeah <3
    Ah, I'm just starting Halo Reach, I've just finished Bully which I was working on so now to the new releases. Yeah, GoW2 I just need to get some of the online DLC achievements, I've bought black Ops, not thinking that much of it though.
    Though yeah, we should play online some time <3
    Where abouts you from?
  6. Artful Dodger
    11-22-2010 11:59 AM
    Artful Dodger
    Cool Cool, Im mainly into FPS.. Im working on the last Reach achievement which is completing it solo legendary.. I play Gears 2, Black Ops, RSV2 at the momment.
    Dj Hero, Quantum of Solace, Street Fighter now & Again.

I'll Send you a FR
  7. Terriah
    11-22-2010 11:55 AM
    Terriah
    Quite a lot. I'm fairly flexible with what I play too.
    Can add me on 360 if you like.
    But I play FPS, RPGs, Action etc.
    Currently working my way through a list at the moment, Halo Reach, GoW2, CoD etc.
    You?
  8. Artful Dodger
    11-22-2010 11:53 AM
    Artful Dodger
    no probbs, what games do you play?
  9. Terriah
    11-22-2010 11:51 AM
    Terriah
    Thanks for the add <3