PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > LickableLemons7
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between LickableLemons7 and Spade.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 39
  1. LickableLemons7
    12-29-2014 12:30 AM
    LickableLemons7
    Yeah, when it first came out. It billed itself as a "point and click thriller" which is what caught my interest and made me buy it, because I like my point and click adventure games.

It's been a while since I played it, but I remember getting very angry and disappointed with it because it was RNGed to heck. Never did go back to it after that "mercy" update.
  2. Spade.
    12-28-2014 11:16 PM
    Spade.
    Did you ever play Gods Will Be Watching?

Looks interesting and finally got it on the sale.
  3. Spade.
    11-25-2014 04:55 AM
    Spade.
    I'm proud of you son.
  4. LickableLemons7
    11-24-2014 04:35 PM
    LickableLemons7
    Hm?! Really? Ok, I'll think of a new avatar and have it changed later today.
  5. Spade.
    11-24-2014 01:35 AM
    Spade.
    Son, we need to talk.

Your avatar scares people. I know, it's a bit much to take in, but I thought it only fair to hear it from your father, someone who loves you, as opposed to some careless loser out in the streets.
  6. LickableLemons7
    06-04-2014 08:09 PM
    LickableLemons7
    That's why I find it hard, because I don't know what I'm doing, lol. I'm sure I'll figure things out eventually and once I beat the game I'll try and look into the lore. The environments are really cool, I love the design of Lordran and the way everything connects. I think my favorite place in the game so far is Anor Londo, the architecture is mesmerizing.
  7. Spade.
    06-04-2014 08:01 PM
    Spade.
    That's another great part, not knowing where to go, because you can beat the game in the order you choose.
  8. LickableLemons7
    06-04-2014 07:57 PM
    LickableLemons7
    I started it back in March, stopped, and decided to hop back to it a few days ago to try and complete it. It's fun, I'm not finding it too challenging but sometimes I have no idea where to go, lol. I'm just aimlessly wandering around.
  9. Spade.
    06-04-2014 07:47 PM
    Spade.
    How are you liking Dark Souls?
  10. LickableLemons7
    06-04-2014 07:43 PM
    LickableLemons7
    Most of my game time at the moment is directed at Dark Souls and Metal Gear Rising, but absolutely! 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, whatever, any one of them is worth it. There's a ton of great games already available and there's more to come! I've yet to finish Ocarina of Time, and I still haven't started A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y or Fire Emblem: Awakening.