Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > cheevo360
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between cheevo360 and AirborneRichard
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 25 of 25
  1. cheevo360
    05-14-2012 12:22 PM
    cheevo360
    Hey I am ok thank you and thank for let me know. I knew your brother messy up and yeah my friends list is full now when your brother messy it up last few weeks and then later few days new person want add me he also here too. So let me know on xbox live and want me on your friends list again and I shall delete one friend in list that whoever are never online on xbox for ages

I am ok thank you what about yourself?
  2. AirborneRichard
    05-11-2012 03:56 PM
    AirborneRichard
    Hi Cheevo m8, my xbox messed up, somehow my bro did something with it, but i sorted it out but i seen ur no longer in my friendslist tried to sort it out and add u back but i get a message that ur friendslist is full, so hey if u have a spare room left sometimes feel free to add me back, and yes ur right sniper elite is great, just played most of it on normal now back to my second playthru on elite, not did any of the co-op stuff yet. Hope ur okay buddy
  3. cheevo360
    04-28-2012 05:13 PM
    cheevo360
    Hey yeah we done that yesterday. Again cheerful for let me know on here too.
  4. AirborneRichard
    04-27-2012 08:48 AM
    AirborneRichard
    Hi buddy, sorry my bro kinda husled again i,m my friends list somehow but i fixed this and now he got his own xbox, i seen he deleted u somehow so please send me a friendsinvite again gamertag: AirborneRichard.
  5. AirborneRichard
    04-21-2012 07:30 PM
    AirborneRichard
    Hi buddy thanks for the friendsinvite i accepted you If you want you can add me on xbox live aswell gamertag is; AirborneRichard
    Hope you doing good m8