Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ellamouse9
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ellamouse9 and [Waggly Bean]
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 75
  1. [Waggly Bean]
    11-11-2011 04:27 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    You had much experience in web design then? I've worked on a few sites over the past couple of years (at work and at home), although nothing too professional. I don't really know much in the way of php coding or anything like that!

The new dash isn't out for everyone yet - I jumped in on the preview programme and I seem to have been in the first wave of people they sent it out to.

If you're not in the preview programme you won't get it for a few weeks I'd imagine. Don't think they've officially announced a date yet.
  2. ellamouse9
    11-11-2011 01:24 PM
    ellamouse9
    Yeah it is good but it's really difficult. Still not 100% sure if I have made the right decision, but we will see. I need to give the business promotion a big push after Christmas - gives me time to finish with the clients I have now and work on my website, put my portfolio together etc.

Your holidays sound awesome - well jealous! Hmm I haven't had an alert for the new dashboard yet. Sure I'll get it soon - it just takes AGES to download! x
  3. [Waggly Bean]
    11-10-2011 09:31 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Your job does sound varied! Did I never tell you what I do? It's a IT technician job in schools, so it means I get all the school holidays off. 13 weeks a year!

I have just downloaded the new dashboard update. I like it a lot, which is awesome as I hated the last update!
  4. ellamouse9
    11-10-2011 12:18 PM
    ellamouse9
    All this holiday? Ha, I'm clearly in the wrong industry - what is it YOU do? ;-) I'm a Marketing Consultant and I do everything from copyrighting to web design. It's pretty exhausting!

I have done the same - had to really hold back on the games but I do have a LoveFilm subscription so that helps. Ah yes, getting on the old property ladder is one I really need to try and sort out within the next couple of years! Being self-employed though means I need 2 years of accounts before I can even contemplate it. Bah.

I know, I want The Sims 3 Pets and Skyrim at the very least but I will definitely have to wait a few months :-(
  5. [Waggly Bean]
    11-09-2011 11:44 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Haha, yeah been back, and off on another weeks holiday, and back again since then!

You set up your own business? Wow, that's got to have been hard work! What does this business involve/do?

I've been good, been holding back on the game purchases as I've been trying to save my money, so have had to resist a lot of bargains and DOTWs. Still, the outcome of this will hopefully be buying a house so it should be worth it!

A little upset that I still haven't got Gears 3 though!
  6. ellamouse9
    11-09-2011 01:07 PM
    ellamouse9
    Hello! Well you will definitely be back at work now...but I am back on the site at last. The last year has been MENTAL. For example, I set up my own business! Haha. How have you been? x
  7. [Waggly Bean]
    08-29-2011 03:26 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Hello, long time no speak!

Been up to anything interesting? I have had five weeks off work and it's been brilliant!
  8. [Waggly Bean]
    02-05-2011 10:02 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Hydrophobia is a massive game for an XBLA title. Think it was about 1.4GB. So I imagine that would take a while to download until you get your broadband sorted anyway! I definitely have more than enough games, but I can't resisit a good bargain!

Oh and I'm not sure you can can call me young man - I'm pretty sure I'm older than you!

Talking of having too many games, I also now have to put some time into my PSP, as I now have loads of games to play on it, being as the latest breakthroughs in the PSP homebrew scene have been AWESOME!
  9. ellamouse9
    02-04-2011 02:51 PM
    ellamouse9
    Well I thought it was still pretty good! And it means I can move onto it straight after GTA IV yeah will definitely hold out for Costume Quest - it's really cute and quite good fun!

I think I had the demo for Hydrophobia but deleted it, how annoying! To be honest I think I have enough games to be getting on with...as do you young man!

HA. At the moment I have...a dongle! Moved around quite a lot so didn't get a chance to have broadband proper. If I was ever on XBL I would have my Xbox at my mum's. I am indeed very excited, especially now I have my gaming TV!
  10. [Waggly Bean]
    02-03-2011 08:30 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    I want to get RDR, but I can wait until it's cheaper.

Costume Quest hasn't been on sale yet, although from what I remember it only came out just before the Halloween gone. I'd imagine it'd be on sale at some point - I'd hold out for it personally!

Have you seen the latest deals? This week is Hydrophobia, which seems a steal at 400MSP. Also, coming up we're getting Duke Nukem MP and both Serious Sam games for 400MSP each. Pretty damn good in my opinion - I'll be buying them all!

You excited for your broadband connection? What are using now - surely not dial-up?