Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Spade.
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Spade. and Shiftie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 46
  1. Shiftie
    06-21-2014 10:11 PM
    Shiftie
    Well yea.. hardware wise $500 can get you better gear in a PC than either new console. Then you can factor in some games at stupidly low prices and you can have a decent computer and a small library for the same price as a new console and no games.

I've been debating whether or not to buy a smaller computer to plug into my TV and use the new game streaming on Steam to stream all the epic games from my beast computer to the cheapo computer. If that works well, it'd be like having a console (which will also be considerably cheaper than an actual console :P)
  2. Spade.
    06-20-2014 11:01 PM
    Spade.
    Prices are definitely the best on PC. I got half life complete for $10 yesterday, along with a few other great deals. Steam Sales are going great.

My thing with this gen is that What I can pay$500 for in a console is nothing compared to what I could get for $500 out of a PC. So if I'm going to spend money it's going to be where it's best spent.
  3. Shiftie
    06-20-2014 09:46 PM
    Shiftie
    Lolz.. I actually saw BMTH and Parkway Drive at Warped Tour a few years ago. Not really into the festival crap but the lineup does seem pretty good for the tour this year, though I guess it would be good if Parkway Drive was the only band playing since I ALWAYS miss them when they play near me and they've been my favorite band for..8yrs now?

As for dropping the 360.. I can definitely see why you would do that. So many of the really good 360 games have moved to PC and even some of the really good X1 games are making the jump (damn near crapped my pants when I saw Dead Rising 3 coming to PC ). Looking forward to next gen releases makes the PC more appealing too since a huge chunk of the really good looking games (imo) are going to be releasing on the PC as well. I've got the stupid PS4 for the short list of exclusives that has, but chances are some of those will go to PC too.

Best part of PC gaming is how goddamn cheap everything is. Steam summer sale and G2A.com ftw.[/endwalloftext]
  4. Spade.
    06-20-2014 12:17 AM
    Spade.
    I've noticed that you tend to post about PC games more than anything, so I just assumed you have been on there a lot more, as have I. I might just ditch the 360 entirely depending on situations.

Also, I'm not too much of a fan of BMTH, Oli sucks live, I can't stand most of their songs either. But that is cool, I suppose that's why ADTR isn't in the line up for Warped this year.

But Parkway Drive is, and I'm stoked to see them live if me and friend get to go.
  5. Shiftie
    06-19-2014 11:29 PM
    Shiftie
    Not exclusively per se. My 360 is in storage as I slooooowly move out of my house. PS4 is still plugged in but its pretty much only getting Netflix action. I naturally got DS2 for PC so I don't miss my 360 too much atm, and having the orgasmic PC versions of Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs lessens the pain as well Why?

-Btw.. A day to remember is touring with Bring Me the Horizon
  6. Spade.
    06-18-2014 02:01 AM
    Spade.
    So did you go to PC exclusively or just not on 360 as much anymore?
  7. Shiftie
    08-13-2013 04:43 PM
    Shiftie
    I should be robbing banks, instead I'm.. not robbing banks.
  8. Spade.
    08-13-2013 04:40 PM
    Spade.
    Why is it angry time
  9. Shiftie
    07-03-2013 10:17 PM
    Shiftie
    You mean The People?
  10. Spade.
    07-03-2013 10:16 PM
    Spade.
    THE people.