Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Spade.
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Spade. and Inebriated Jedi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. Inebriated Jedi
    07-08-2014 05:02 PM
    Inebriated Jedi
    Yeah, I don't think most people know about it. It's a small beach in Oregon that's just a few minutes away from Tillamook. It's not like the larger, more popular beaches around here. That's why I like it though. It's not as crowded as some of the other ones, so it's easier to just relax and get away from normal life for a little while.
  2. Spade.
    07-08-2014 02:52 PM
    Spade.
    Never heard of it...I'm only familiar with the main beaches in Florida. I've gone to Panama City every year for a long while now. Good times. I usually don't even go into the water. Something about just the sound of the waves is so therapeutic to me.
  3. Inebriated Jedi
    07-08-2014 12:41 AM
    Inebriated Jedi
    Rockaway Beach. I used to go there a lot when I was little. It's a small beach, but it'll always be my favorite.
  4. Spade.
    07-08-2014 12:24 AM
    Spade.
    Well of course, if I want them to love me I have to show it to them back.

What beach did you go to?
  5. Inebriated Jedi
    07-07-2014 10:05 PM
    Inebriated Jedi
    I also want to say that I am happy that you are doing research and asking other owners about rats. Many people just buy them and throw them in little cages because they assume it's all they need. Rats are special and awesome pets, and they deserve a lot more. Thank you.
  6. Inebriated Jedi
    07-07-2014 09:54 PM
    Inebriated Jedi
    My trip to the beach was excellent, thanks. It was nice to have a few days to sit back and relax.
  7. Inebriated Jedi
    07-07-2014 09:53 PM
    Inebriated Jedi
    It's a tough call. I've had at least 10 male rats over the years, and only 2 of them were so aggressive that I had to separate them. Maybe I was just lucky. Females might be better if you are really worried about that, just be warned that they are really feisty compared to the males!
  8. Spade.
    07-07-2014 07:50 PM
    Spade.
    Everywhere I've read they speak against housing two males due to it, as if it happens a lot.

Well, that's about all I can ask you, I've been reading up on a lot of stuff about them and asking other owners, so you've been very helpful, thank you.

How was your trip to the beach?
  9. Inebriated Jedi
    07-07-2014 07:05 PM
    Inebriated Jedi
    In my experience, the males will get into minor scuffles, but it usually isn't something to worry about. If you have a rat that ends up being really aggressive, though, separating them from the other rat(s) for awhile in another cage is the best solution. If the rat is still aggressive to the other rat, it might have cage aggression, and you will have to keep him in a separate cage for the rest of his life.

Unfortunately, there are also some rats that will be aggressive towards other rats and humans no matter what you do. The only option for those rats is euthanasia.
  10. Spade.
    07-07-2014 12:43 PM
    Spade.
    Do the males not get territorial overtime? Or is there a way to combat it?