Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Spade.
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Spade. and Crimson Ridley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. Spade.
    07-10-2014 08:57 PM
    Spade.
    Favorite song? Ooh, um, Anything off of Killing With A Smile, Boneyards, Horizons, Swing, Blue and The Grey are among a few.

And I've heard of them, but haven't given them a try.
  2. Crimson Ridley
    07-10-2014 08:43 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    They are definitely a little stronger than Parkway Drive, but I'd probably say they're on a par with ABR.

Do you have a favourite PWD song? I was a huge fan of the Horizons album, so I'd probably say Carrion, but Sleepwalker from Deep Blue is another good track that always gets me pumped.

Oh, Architects are another great band, though they may not be everyone's cup of tea. They're a British band that are similar to PWD but with a sound more akin to Bring Me The Horizon.
  3. Spade.
    07-10-2014 07:20 AM
    Spade.
    I have "Unspoken" in my iTunes, seems more hardcore, but still pretty good. I'll give them more of a try sometime.
  4. Crimson Ridley
    07-08-2014 08:57 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    One that instantly springs to mind is The Ghost Inside. They're a fantastic band, and each of their albums is a must-listen.
  5. Spade.
    06-23-2014 01:09 AM
    Spade.
    Yep, I was addicted to them last year, still listen to them a good bit, just not as much. Atlas was fine, just nothing special other than The Blue and The Grey at the end of the album.

Any other recommendations other than ABR and PWD? There's so many bands in that genre that know how to do nothing but chug breakdowns for four minutes, and I wish there were more that pushed the limits like they do.
  6. Crimson Ridley
    06-22-2014 10:10 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Common Courtesy was brilliant, and I agree that every album has something special. I was a little let down by What Separates Me From You, only because it didn't have as many memorable songs as Homesick or For Those Who Have Heart, but after multiple listens to it I found that there are some great tracks on it.

August Burns Red are another favourite of mine, good choice! Do you listen to Parkway Drive by any chance? Love those guys!
  7. Spade.
    06-22-2014 07:36 PM
    Spade.
    As have I, been rocking 'em since Homesick. how do you like Common Courtesy? Probably their best as an album, but each release has something to enjoy. Their my second favorite, only next to August Burns Red.
  8. Crimson Ridley
    06-22-2014 07:18 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Glad to see you like ADTR! I've been listening to them for years and they are always awesome!
  9. Spade.
    06-09-2014 07:21 PM
    Spade.
    Well you're always welcome here, I don't even care about achievements anymore and I still feel welcome.
  10. Crimson Ridley
    06-09-2014 07:13 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I think I may be back. I've missed hanging out over here, and I just want to talk about games and other things regardless of what consoles I play.