Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Spade.
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Spade. and Foxxy kyle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 86
  1. Spade.
    02-13-2014 06:18 PM
    Spade.
    Fair enough. As long as you're enjoying your time.
  2. Foxxy kyle
    02-13-2014 02:54 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Eh, I'm actually on an "anti-Cod for fun" mode right now. I have 40 games in my backlog and I want to get that through as much as I can before I graduate high school. Haven't played any CoD's for a while with the exception on MW3 because I am working on those achievements.
  3. Spade.
    02-08-2014 03:41 AM
    Spade.
    We can still play MW2 whenever you want.

(Noticed it was on your "nostaligic" list)
  4. Spade.
    12-26-2013 06:33 AM
    Spade.
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) . .
  5. Foxxy kyle
    12-20-2013 09:01 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Well, it appears that if you don't support the gay movement or gay marriage, then you are now "discriminating". Obviously there is no valid reasons for people not supporting it, it is plain as day that those types of people just simply hate gay people because they are mean people. And because we are mean, we need to be stripped of whatever respect we previously had.
  6. Spade.
    12-20-2013 08:54 PM
    Spade.
    Yeah, it's a bit outlandish. Reminds me when the guy who played Bucky on the Left Behind movies was asked his opinion, and he calmly, not even the slightest bit in negativity, said he didn't support it, every news outlet was down his throat. I don't understand what kind of answer they want out of people when they ask for one...
  7. Foxxy kyle
    12-20-2013 08:47 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    The fact he got suspended for giving his opinions, when he is asked his opinion, goes to show how powerful the liberal bullshit media really is. It doesnt matter if it was his honest opinion, other groups felt like they were "attacked" for him saying his beliefs. Last time I checked we have freedom of speech in this country. Gays know what they do is not accepted by a LARGE part of society, but when a famous person calls up against it, they are labeled as the bad guy. Him having repercussions is absurd, if they didn't want an answer, don't ask him a question.
  8. Spade.
    12-20-2013 08:30 PM
    Spade.
    I mean, I don't think A&E should have done that, but the moment I heard about it, I just knew I'd be hearing a lot boycotting, complaining, etc. Not to say you're doing any of that, just saying that I foresee both sides (A&E and the fan base respectively) will both be overreacting to this.
  9. Foxxy kyle
    12-20-2013 08:16 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Support.
  10. Spade.
    12-20-2013 06:01 AM
    Spade.
    I know why you changed your avatar to Phil Robertson.