Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Spade.
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Spade. and DEG23
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 68
  1. Spade.
    Today 05:00 AM
    Spade.
    A lot of it probably falls under 'teenage angst', so I dunno, maybe, but thank you for the offer. I don't really have anything terrible happening in my life...it likes to feel like it though.
  2. DEG23
    Yesterday 10:46 AM
    DEG23
    I don't want to sound like I'm nudging in but if you go through periods where you are all over the place it can be useful to talk to someone. I don't mean that in a 'you have a problem' kind of way but just opening up to someone can be a really positive way of dealing with what's going on. It really helped me last year when I was all over the place mentally. If you ever want to PM me, feel free.

Speaking of which Chillstep is a great way of relaxing and taking time out so I'm glad you're getting into it. I forgot about Blackmill. His tracks are very sombre.
  3. Spade.
    07-27-2014 05:25 PM
    Spade.
    I'm fine I suppose, it tends to waver by the hour.

I've been listening to some EDM and Chillstep in the background a bit lately, and thought it was great. I've found one artist by the name of Blackmill that is pretty good. I'll try and give those you mentioned a listen.
  4. DEG23
    07-27-2014 10:03 AM
    DEG23
    I'm doing okay. How about you?

Love Chillstep, always my go to sounds for when I need to get away from everything. A few of my favourites are CMA, EvenS and Mr FijiWiji. Although these guys dabble in other areas like Dubsetp and EDM. There are a lot of people who produce Chillstep on SoundCloud so definitely search on there. Also try OnlyChillstep on YT. That's how I was introduced to the genre and his track lists give you a nice variety to try.

Are you getting interested in Chillstep too?
  5. Spade.
    07-27-2014 02:54 AM
    Spade.
    Hey man how are you doing?

If I recall correctly, you are an avid fan of Chillstep. Any recommended artists?
  6. Spade.
    07-07-2014 01:55 PM
    Spade.
    Prog rock may not be, but Rush definitely is.
  7. DEG23
    07-07-2014 12:43 PM
    DEG23
    I didn't think prog rock was all that popular these days, that's why I made it hard
  8. Spade.
    06-27-2014 08:16 AM
    Spade.
    Looks nice!
  9. DEG23
    06-27-2014 08:10 AM
    DEG23
    Thanks I was in a very creative mood the other day so I thought I'd try something different.
  10. Spade.
    06-27-2014 06:32 AM
    Spade.
    dat sig tho