Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Eques De Valor
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Eques De Valor and TAI JASON
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Eques De Valor
    05-31-2011 11:57 AM
    Eques De Valor
    There are some problems that do seem to have chased me my entire life to some degree. I still tend to procrastinate, for instance. The thing that has brought me the most peace is truly learning to forgive myself and let the past serve as my lesson ground, not my field of punishment. Forgiving others is a piece of cake now. It allows me to CHOOSE to BE happy more often. Thanks for the friend request, btw. It's a pleasure to count you among my friends.
  2. TAI JASON
    05-31-2011 06:16 AM
    TAI JASON
    Haha, well itīs the internet. Itīs not perfect after all, but thanks anyway ;D
    I think the entire thing is a movement from childhood to today. I never get some problems done in the past and now erverything comes back. Well well...
  3. Eques De Valor
    05-30-2011 02:21 PM
    Eques De Valor
    You're welcome! Been over a few bumps in the road of life myself, and it's always nice to know you're not alone.
  4. TAI JASON
    05-30-2011 02:18 PM
    TAI JASON
    Thanks for your feedback
  5. Eques De Valor
    05-24-2011 09:11 PM
    Eques De Valor
    Thanks for noticing. I'm actually on holiday in England and thus haven't been able to do it as promptly as usual. I'm glad I'm able to make you smile.
  6. TAI JASON
    05-24-2011 10:28 AM
    TAI JASON
    Your some "welcome lady" for the forum i see. Makes me smile everytime you welcome new members