Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ryot Control
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ryot Control and Vendetta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
  1. Vendetta
    09-12-2011 05:38 PM
    Vendetta
    Lets do Driver down the road. I think I am going to send it back so I can whore some more points. Also lets maybe try to get 4 hours worth of Gears in over the course of the week?

Also you need to play Captain America. I 1k'ed it in 1 sitting. Fun game too.
  2. Vendetta
    09-07-2011 01:02 AM
    Vendetta
    Why boost of course I guess the MP doesn't take long at all but a couple online achievements need to be boosted. Plus the campaign is really short from what I have gathered
  3. Ryot Control
    09-07-2011 12:47 AM
    Ryot Control
    Get it to do what? And hit me up tonight.
  4. Vendetta
    09-06-2011 10:01 PM
    Vendetta
    When are we resuming Gears Boosting? tonight or tomorrow? Also get Driver: SF. I gamefly'ed it :P
  5. Vendetta
    07-21-2011 08:21 PM
    Vendetta
    Get ranked in NCAA B-Ball you nub cake! Comic con is for noobs! J/K Dude. If you want/need someone to boost to get ranked with let me know and I will log in my booster acct for you.
  6. Ryot Control
    06-30-2011 07:58 PM
    Ryot Control
  7. Ryot Control
    06-30-2011 04:08 AM
    Ryot Control
    It's ok, I'm wrapping up alot of games myself, being antisocial. Better let me know when because I might be tied up with a contract soon. Hit me up when you see me online, I'll help you and your friend with RE5 but I have to plan for it. The sooner the better.
  8. Vendetta
    06-29-2011 05:56 PM
    Vendetta
    Oh yeah and my apologies. Shadows of The Damned got its hooks in me. One more play left to go for the 1K.
  9. Vendetta
    06-29-2011 05:53 PM
    Vendetta
    Think you can spare Sweet Mother for some RE5 boosting? I only need an extra acct cuz I have 2 and my buddy who needs the achievement also.

I really just need to finish that goddamn Team Slayers and the Chain achievement soon for the completion. I dont really want to but I need to get it out of the way. Also might need Mother for Bioshock 2 multiplayer if you don't mind

Also next time you are on lets discuss Gears 1.
  10. Ryot Control
    06-16-2011 12:42 AM
    Ryot Control
    Ok, we can plan things out when we see each other on live again. The sooner the better; I might have something coming up for me next month.

Also, did you know that Need for Speed Hot Pursuit DLC is discounted this week? It was pretty much on the down low. Also, two more arcade games discounted too, all of them not deal of the week.