Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ryot Control
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ryot Control and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Kairi
    11-06-2013 02:03 PM
    Kairi
    I'm not fluent in Japanese, but I'm doing my best to improve it. I hope to be fluent one day!
  2. Ryot Control
    11-06-2013 04:50 AM
    Ryot Control
    Oh ok. Are you fluent in Japanese? I can really use some help figuring out the Japanese wiki for Gal-gun.
  3. Kairi
    11-06-2013 04:31 AM
    Kairi
    You're welcome! Golden Fantasia X hasn't been published yet since I need to translate all of the achievement names, descriptions, and anything else with Japanese text before publishing. Unfortunately, there are a lot of issues with publishing any Japanese in the Achievement Guides and Roadmaps, so everything needs to get translated first. When it is published, I will credit you and notify you.
  4. Ryot Control
    11-06-2013 04:22 AM
    Ryot Control
    Thanks for the message. Do I also get credit for Golden Fantasia X as well? I didn't get a message about that.
  5. Kairi
    11-04-2013 10:47 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Girl Fight [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  6. Kairi
    01-21-2013 05:01 PM
    Kairi
    No one has told me that I'm awesome today except you! :P You're welcome again; if you need anything, please let me know!
  7. Ryot Control
    01-21-2013 04:51 PM
    Ryot Control
    If no one has told you that you're awesome today, its a crime. Thanks again!
  8. Kairi
    01-21-2013 04:36 PM
    Kairi
    You're welcome! Yes, I put in requests for people who need awards. I've already put in a Gold Achievement Guide award request for you, so you shall get it soon!
  9. Ryot Control
    01-21-2013 04:33 PM
    Ryot Control
    Thank you for the updates! Do you also update awards? I should have a gold achievement guide badge for 10 and I figure I better follow up.
  10. Kairi
    01-20-2013 05:01 PM
    Kairi
    No problem! Also, your information in the Award Tracking thread should now be up to late. Let me know if there are any mistakes with it or anything I may have missed.