PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Ryot Control
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ryot Control and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Ryot Control
    01-26-2015 07:32 PM
    Ryot Control
    I think I got two more months until they can't afford me haha! I'll be sure to drop him a line then when I get internet access again soon. Thanks for your responses, glad to talk to you again!
  2. Kairi
    01-26-2015 07:00 PM
    I'm sure it will be! How much longer are you there?

I'm not sure if it is honestly. :/ I would ask Skorpion XBA since he work with the Greenbook and would probably know the answer. Sorry for not knowing!
  3. Ryot Control
    01-26-2015 06:52 PM
    Ryot Control
    Once I get out of Afghanistan again I'll be alot better haha.

I guess I'll look into another greenbook entry; Is Battleship still availible for greenbook credit? I noticed that on the same day I declared that I was going to build the updated G/R, one of the GT members submitted and processed his own. It is also still up on the Greenbook forums for update.
  4. Kairi
    01-26-2015 06:28 PM
    Hello, Ryot! You get credited for it after it has been published. I just checked the status of your guide, and it hasn't been published yet. It looks like it is currently in the process of being reviewed and published by a Guide Team member. When it get's published, I'll update the tracking and notify you! No problem! Things are going well here, and I hope you have a great day! =D
  5. Ryot Control
    01-26-2015 06:16 PM
    Ryot Control
    Hi! Just curious about Guide/Roadmap updates. It's been a while. Do we still get credited at the end of the month with a mass update or do we have to request every time they get accepted now? Just finished the Microsoft Jackpot G+R and it hasen't been updated on the credit page over at Please let me know when you can. Thanks. Hope things are well on your side of the world!
  6. Kairi
    01-13-2015 09:12 AM
    That was quite a while ago lol. Thank you, Ryot!
  7. Ryot Control
    01-13-2015 09:03 AM
    Ryot Control
    The last time I talked to you, you weren't sporting that light blue swagger. Congratulations to you!
  8. Kairi
    11-06-2013 02:03 PM
    I'm not fluent in Japanese, but I'm doing my best to improve it. I hope to be fluent one day!
  9. Ryot Control
    11-06-2013 04:50 AM
    Ryot Control
    Oh ok. Are you fluent in Japanese? I can really use some help figuring out the Japanese wiki for Gal-gun.
  10. Kairi
    11-06-2013 04:31 AM
    You're welcome! Golden Fantasia X hasn't been published yet since I need to translate all of the achievement names, descriptions, and anything else with Japanese text before publishing. Unfortunately, there are a lot of issues with publishing any Japanese in the Achievement Guides and Roadmaps, so everything needs to get translated first. When it is published, I will credit you and notify you.