Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ryot Control
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ryot Control and Capn Doug
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Ryot Control
    07-25-2013 07:35 PM
    Ryot Control
    Nah, as much as I would like to it sounds like they already have a new assignment for me on the road. But I would rather end my run on a win anyway haha. I'm actually thinking even BIGGER than that. I'll tell you in about six months.

Still gotta finish my comic book!
  2. Capn Doug
    07-25-2013 04:35 PM
    Capn Doug
    GSL 10 was rekikire as MVP. Unfortunately, I don't think the stats pages exist anymore, so you will have to check manually.

Thinking of taking a run at it this year and proving that the 360 is the superior console?
  3. Ryot Control
    07-25-2013 04:22 PM
    Ryot Control
    I was looking into GSL 10's MVP. I needed to check out their stats.
  4. Ryot Control
    07-25-2013 04:20 PM
    Ryot Control
    Ohhhh, I'm losing track of time. I'm all over the place. I thought 12 already happened.
  5. Capn Doug
    07-25-2013 04:17 PM
    Capn Doug
    GSL 12 hasn't happened yet. But last year's MVP was smrnov, which isn't surprising given that he almost won single handedly
  6. Ryot Control
    07-25-2013 04:13 PM
    Ryot Control
    Hey I missed the results from GSL 12 and I figured that you would know. Who was the MVP again?
  7. Ryot Control
    08-10-2011 07:08 AM
    Ryot Control
    Yeah, people can think whatever they want in my opinion. But who cares what they think? When BEA gets the staff's blessing then that's the final say and everyone else can go howl at the moon. Roxy has this *strange* ability to crumble mountains beneath her iron fists, sway the hearts of the mindless masses and shoot lightning bolts out her ass so if she's on Bea's side then I'm willing to bet he'll be fine.
  8. Capn Doug
    08-10-2011 04:10 AM
    Capn Doug
    Yeah, Roxy had the same opinion. Which is kind of why I am elaborating on what BEA said, trying to make sure that all the important factors are out there. BEA really did think long and hard about it, since he was over 100k, can't say I envy the decision.

The big problem is going to be fighting the impression that he started a new tag to make GSL easier. Look at his accomplishemnts over the last 30 days or so, he made nothing easy. 2 Army of Two's and Skate, rushing to meet the deadline.
  9. Ryot Control
    08-10-2011 01:32 AM
    Ryot Control
    In my opinion, Bea would be allowed to participate because his historical use of his current tag constitutes it as a main. But I'm not staff so I don't have final say.

Also, gotta find me a four rocking chairs for my team to sit and jeer at all the lowbies scoring points on our lawns.
  10. Capn Doug
    01-21-2011 12:14 AM
    Capn Doug
    Disturbing as that one is, no. The one of the overweight gamer. It is on the sub board, too.