Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ryot Control
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ryot Control and IMport
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. IMport
    12-19-2012 01:54 AM
    IMport
    hey man. I can't believe I'm just now seeing the message you sent a month ago haha..

I'm not running right now, I haven't been able to since august.. I just found out that I have degenerative disc disease, and I also have a herniated disc. I tried a spinal injection 2 weeks ago and it didn't help, so I go see a surgeon January 9th.
  2. Ryot Control
    11-16-2012 04:38 PM
    Ryot Control
    Are you still running? I just picked it up again so I might be able to squeeze in a 5k run somehere before I skip town again.
  3. Ryot Control
    02-10-2012 05:41 AM
    Ryot Control
    Awesome man, I'm glad that you got good news for me. I've been in and out from the internet, and more of keeping busy as opposed to working out, but things are going well on my side. Hoping to wrap things up soon though, I got a pile of games waiting for me back at home haha!
  4. IMport
    01-12-2012 01:48 AM
    IMport
    Well bro, I ran my last 5k of 2011 on Dec 31st! I have atleast 6 events planned this year, Jan 28th, Feb 25th, March 11th, April 21st are all 5k's. May 14th is a mini marathon and august is mudathon!

Hope everything is good with you buddy.
  5. IMport
    09-26-2011 03:46 PM
    IMport
    Be safe dude! I'll be here when you get back and You'll have a good update thats for sure.
  6. Ryot Control
    09-25-2011 11:12 PM
    Ryot Control
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm actually in the processing of some unplanned overseas traveling for work so I'll be offline for a little while. I'll be doing a thing or two to keep in shape in the meantime so I hope that you continue your progress man; just keep jumping back on that bike. Looking forward to hearing about your progress from you when I get back!
  7. IMport
    09-16-2011 12:43 AM
    IMport
    Hey bro, Im back at it again! Been running and cycling alot. Rode 20 Miles saturday, 13.38 monday and 9.8 tonight. You can track my stats if you want man, and I'd suggest you getting this app if you dont have it. Amazing!.

http://runkeeper.com/user/JTaylor83/profile
  8. IMport
    09-10-2011 11:35 PM
    IMport
    Hey dude! Just stopping by to say thanks, I didn't reply since last time. Ive been staying motivated and running/walking/jogging around a 2.8mile track here in town. I also had a cycling event today "Tour de Carmel" it was a 20Mile bike ride! Took me 1hr 50Minutes to do, I had a blast. Got a 5k Next week.

Here is a link to my "runkeeper" profile. Its an awesome app to for iphone,droid and windows phone. ALSO I signed up for Elite so my father in Cali can watch me run/cycle/swim/ whatever LIVE while im doing it and track my progress. Here's the link buddy, take care.

http://runkeeper.com/user/JTaylor83/profile
  9. Ryot Control
    08-26-2011 06:50 AM
    Ryot Control
    Proud of ya man. Keep fighting that personal fight.
  10. Ryot Control
    08-25-2011 10:33 PM
    Ryot Control
    You know, I always hate running but it's never that bad once I'm 10-15 minutes into it. But that's awesome that you gave yourself the kick in the ass to get back out there again. Just gotta take it one run at a time man. You want it more than the guys who just talk about it so you're already ahead of the game. But thanks for letting me know, I'm always glad to hear about progress.