PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Padwa Crenshaw
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Padwa Crenshaw and Daiphyer.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Daiphyer.
    10-18-2010 12:02 PM
    Daiphyer.
    Hey Pattie. I had a blast playing with you too! You're right, Valerie is amazing. And you truly shouldn't. It's not the age that defines you, it's you that define your age.
    Oh, I know. I ain't stupid or too young or anything I thank you for getting to know you as well.
  2. Padwa Crenshaw
    10-18-2010 12:40 AM
    Padwa Crenshaw
    Hey Matt - Pattie here... had a most wonderful time with you last night... and had fun with Valerie today. She's the best person I've ever known - and truly (TRULY) saved my life. I am "me" because of her. My Belief is that we all visit and come with people that we've already known from "another time". To me, we are all the same Energy... created on the day the Universe began. Basically, You are me and I am you. Age is not something I live by-We are all timeless. I don't wear a watch, don't eat by the clock, and only because of work, don't think about time other than where Mr. Sun is and Mr. Moon. How I love Mr. Moon! Met two of the best people I've known (Husbands) with Mr. Moon on High. Anyway - I want to let you know that when I end our xboxing with "Love You", it's because of you as an individual-Good Person, fun, & from what little I know of you, is a truly "Blessed" Energy.Thank you for YOU. Pattie