Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > N7 Shadow
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between N7 Shadow and DJConnelly
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. DJConnelly
    06-29-2013 09:03 PM
    DJConnelly
    No worries. I've been busy anyway. Yeah, I'd definitely wait till it's on sale. The I might buy it. Might. Yeah, Citadel was pretty awesome. Wish it didn't have to end :P Might go start a new playthrough but I'd probably never finish it.
  2. N7 Shadow
    06-24-2013 10:32 PM
    N7 Shadow
    Omega was alright, just got done playing the rest of the DLC (Citadel and Omega), though I'd recommend just waiting until it's on sale. lol However, Citadel was great, it reawakened some old emotions I had back when the game came out. Now I just need to finish my playthrough and I'll be done with it.

(Sorry for the late reply, I've been focusing mostly on my studies, and ME. xD)
  3. DJConnelly
    06-04-2013 09:50 AM
    DJConnelly
    I know the feeling. I keep toying with the idea of getting the Omega DLC so I can finally say I've done everything, despite the fact everything I've read says not to buy it :S
  4. N7 Shadow
    06-04-2013 03:51 AM
    N7 Shadow
    Yeah, should be interesting. I have yet to play the DLC since Leviathan though, which makes me feel like my ME3 playthrough is incomplete. Its one of the reasons I haven't posted there. lol
  5. DJConnelly
    06-03-2013 10:49 AM
    DJConnelly
    Thanks I did swing by there to see if anyone was alive. Sadly as you said, it is very dead :P They need to bring out 4 already.
  6. N7 Shadow
    06-03-2013 10:40 AM
    N7 Shadow
    Welcome back man. The ME3 sub-forum wasn't the same without you. Though practically dead now. xD
  7. DJConnelly
    08-19-2012 08:47 PM
    DJConnelly
    I'm told it's my best piece so far so I thought I might as well use it :P A very interesting man, especially when drinking champagne in a tux. Apparently there's a rather large demand for Bond style Garrus's lol. For obvious reasons.
  8. N7 Shadow
    08-19-2012 01:51 AM
    N7 Shadow
    Figured it might have been from an anime or something. lol Noticed you changed it. Glad to see you still have the same avatar though. Reminds me of the most interesting man in the world. XD
  9. DJConnelly
    08-14-2012 10:32 PM
    DJConnelly
    I'll be honest, I haven't a clue. Must have got it in a pack sometime and thought it looked cool. The image name was Black Buraku. That didn't help me narrow down my search however
  10. N7 Shadow
    08-14-2012 08:56 PM
    N7 Shadow
    True enough lol Where's the chick from in your current sig (If you don't mind me asking.)?