Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > eviltb
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between eviltb and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 370
  1. eviltb
    02-08-2011 08:43 AM
    eviltb
    aww you always have the best ideas Im starting to get bored of AC1. Run, jump, climb, kill, get angry at camera....
  2. LilMissRoxy
    02-07-2011 08:14 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    We could share the last piece.. Lady and the tramp style.
  3. eviltb
    02-07-2011 08:09 PM
    eviltb
    hehe nah I wouldnt be that cruel, just hope theres not an odd number of slices!!
  4. LilMissRoxy
    02-07-2011 12:39 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    You.. wouldn't dare..
  5. eviltb
    02-06-2011 07:43 PM
    eviltb
    Yum!! That one slice can be yours, the rest is mine
  6. LilMissRoxy
    02-06-2011 05:44 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Want to share?

7. eviltb
    09-26-2010 11:00 AM
    eviltb
    Hello my lovely, I guess Im due for an update huh? The last 3/4 months have been so hectic! Ive changed jobs and am working at a place where literally all gaming related sites are BLOCKED, so I havnt been on the forums since then!! Telling ya, it sucks lol if it werent for the money! Plus Im trying to find a place of my own thats suitable for when I have the kids at the weekends. Now that contracts ending in a month or so, so gotta find a new assignment! Seriously, you wouldnt wanna be me right now lol, I havnt even had any pizza since then Least its Eurogamer next week in London, so Im off for that!! But enough about my issues lol, how have you been? xx
  8. LilMissRoxy
    09-12-2010 10:31 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hey pizza buddy. I haven't seen you around much lately! Where you be??
  9. eviltb
    06-18-2010 08:04 AM
    eviltb
    lol well I'll win that race wow 14 hours! Damn that had to suck! What evil bastard made you do that!? Glad you're finished now though, well done on the pizza consumption I havnt had pizza in ages, starting to forget what it tastes like lol!
    I told ya, next time you're getting your nachos on let me know like a day before, that'll give me time to fly over there and join you. I know what you're thinking, is it worth flying all the way over to spend an hour eating nachos with you just to fly back again..?? Hell yea it is
  10. LilMissRoxy
    06-17-2010 11:16 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    So, I have had the most pizza lately. More than I've ever had in my entire life. I also haven't gained a pound! But I am going to the gym pretty regularly. I can eat garbage and keep it off!!
    I've invited you over several times to help me plow through the nachos. The seat next to me is always empty. Why do you gotta pull on my heart strings? You know how much it hurts!
    I finished my 2 months of working 14 hour shifts! We are gonna race to delete threads now!