Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > SiLeNt Sc0pE 16
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between SiLeNt Sc0pE 16 and Andrew x360a
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. SiLeNt Sc0pE 16
    01-12-2009 10:12 PM
    SiLeNt Sc0pE 16
    yeah man, im totally interested.
    my xbox is actually under repair, but im getting it back on wednesday.
    i havent done any co-op yet but i will do whichever you want.
    send me a FR on live if you want =)
    thanks bro
  2. Andrew x360a
    01-12-2009 09:58 PM
    Andrew x360a
    I'm glad that I could help. I havn't done any co-op yet, but I've been looking for someone to do either the Agent or Secret Agent one. I've beaten the game on Agent and have two levels left on Secret Agent. If you're interested, let me know and I'd be happy to play some.
  3. SiLeNt Sc0pE 16
    01-12-2009 09:43 PM
    SiLeNt Sc0pE 16
    oh wow, thanks alot man =D
    thats totally gonna save me alot of time getting this game up.
    have you done any of the co-op campaigns?
  4. Andrew x360a
    01-12-2009 02:29 PM
    Andrew x360a
    Hey. I saw your post in the PDZ boosting thread and I just wanted to let you know that you can actually do all of the "multiplayer" achievements in local mode with bots. You don't need a boosting group at all. Just set up the session in whatever game mode you want and adjust the parameters depending the achievement that you're going for.

For example, if you want to work on headshots, make sure that the only weapons available are sniper rifles. If you want to work on explosive kills, just have mines. Change between killcount and team killcount to get those different "1000 ...." achievements. When you're playing team killcount, you can actually adjust it, so that you're on a team by yourself against fifteen or sixteen bots, so you don't have to worry about bot teammates stealing your kills.

I've finished all of the multiplayer achievements for this game this way, so if you have any questions about the most efficient way to get a partcular achievement, feel free to ask.