Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Foxxy kyle
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Foxxy kyle and Capn Doug
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 38
  1. Capn Doug
    08-21-2013 01:41 AM
    Capn Doug
    Well, good luck with that. Both parts. As far as I can see, your official name is "Will Edit Once Decided."

And me changing that would be abuse of power. I have no official power over GSL.
  2. Foxxy kyle
    08-21-2013 01:20 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    I emailed Frontier Developments, not sure if they can even do anything. And I went through and did them all again with 100% perfect moves. Still didn't unlock. Never have i heard of a glitched achievement on this game, and I can't find anybody on the internet saying this achievement glitched for them. Not sure what to do at this point.

And, you gotta change it. Carmona made a signature and everything!
  3. Capn Doug
    08-21-2013 01:15 AM
    Capn Doug
    Ouch. Hopefully you got it sorted. And the sway move tracks horribly. I replaced it with arm waves like you were trying to catch someone's attention and it tracked every time.

And aww... you think you can change your team name once it's submitted. Someone's in for a surprise.
  4. Foxxy kyle
    08-21-2013 12:39 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Damn it!!! I fucking got 2/2 for each one, but my platinum didn't unlock. My counter was wrong, when I got my 10th one it said 9/10. And didn't award me my final platinum medal for the 100%. What to do what to do...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...37#post5943437
  5. Foxxy kyle
    08-21-2013 12:12 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    How the hell do I get the swaying movements to work on some of the princess dances? Is that what you had issues with? This is getting ridiculous.
  6. Capn Doug
    08-19-2013 01:00 AM
    Capn Doug
    Silly thing is that I did Splash mountain first try after GSL. But I must have tried a dozen times before GSL. Princess Faire has one or two annoying moves, though.
  7. Foxxy kyle
    08-19-2013 12:11 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Splash Mountain is dreadful...that cut scene is just obnoxious. All I got left before 100% is the platinum medal in this and then Princess Fantasy Fair. So I am close, needed a break though to play the Dishonored DLC.
  8. Capn Doug
    08-11-2013 10:35 PM
    Capn Doug
    I think you do. I seem to recall that I had a hell of a time getting one of the floats to appear, though.
  9. Foxxy kyle
    08-11-2013 10:21 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Do you have to finish Ariels questline to get her to show up in the parade? I think I may have to get all of her damn dinglehoppers again in Nemo..
  10. Capn Doug
    07-25-2013 10:31 PM
    Capn Doug
    I wasn't what I had in mind, but when the GFX team showed me 3 options, that one jumped out. I was instantly hooked.