Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Foxxy kyle
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Foxxy kyle and StayonTarget
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 79
  1. StayonTarget
    01-21-2014 04:01 AM
    StayonTarget
    You did something. You always do something. Maybe you played What's New Pussy Cat 21 times at a bar.
  2. Foxxy kyle
    01-21-2014 03:59 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Lol! Why? What'd I do?

I only lost a very unfortunate bet.
  3. StayonTarget
    01-21-2014 02:37 AM
    StayonTarget
    Haha! That's what you get!
  4. Foxxy kyle
    01-04-2014 12:40 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Well, like I said, it is not the suspension the network did to him that upsets me. It is just the media and how they do this. He did make the network look bad, I get that, but what did the media want him to say? I believe they asked him the questions to ruin his reputation just like how they tear apart everybody else. That is what angers me. Perhaps he should have said, "no comment", but that isn't what the media wants him to say is it? As to the morality of homosexuality, I guess it just depends on what morals you live by.
  5. StayonTarget
    01-03-2014 10:18 PM
    StayonTarget
    There is nothing morally right about homosexuality? Okay... Are you implying there is something wrong with it? Because at that point the conversation is pretty much over. There isn't really much political bs involved with it simply because he violated his contract and made the network look bad. Hypothetically (emphasis on this), If I hired you only to find out you have a Facebook account used solely for racism/hate or something to that effect, that would make the company look bad and I wouldn't want to be associated with you. That's what it comes down to if you look at it in a black and white manner (which ironically can't be down well when it comes to said topics).

Took a few days to reply to sort of think things through and/or not make myself look like a moron by including some sort of emotional tangent.
  6. Foxxy kyle
    12-30-2013 01:21 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Here are a couple accurate definitions

1. make an unjust or prejudicial distinction in the treatment of different categories of people or things, esp. on the grounds of race, sex, or age.

- Nope. Does not quite fit. The word Unjust means "not based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair." There is nothing morally right about homosexuality. Not to menton, he is not saying to treat them any different, nor is there anything saying he does. In a nutshell he just simply said it is a sin and they will go to hell, and that a vagina is better than a mans anus.

2. to unfairly treat a person or group of people differently from other people or groups.

Again, not treating them unfairly at all. He has done nothing to them. He simply stated his opinions on their way of life, opinions that billions of others around the world share. It would be like saying im discrimination against people who pick their noses when I say it is a gross. and tissues make a lot more sense.
  7. StayonTarget
    12-29-2013 11:44 PM
    StayonTarget
    Think he is discriminating against gays? What is your definition of discriminate?
  8. Foxxy kyle
    12-29-2013 04:24 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    The fact of the matter though, is that X magazine asked him question they knew damn well what the answer would be from him. That is why they asked. He gave them what they asked for and got suspended. I don't really care about the suspension, though. What I hate i how the liberal media is tearing him apart and all the liberals think hes discriminating against the gay people. Gay people do what they do regardless of what society thinks of them. I guess half the nation is a bunch of bigots, including myself, if Richardson is. The liberal media jut amazes me week after week.
  9. StayonTarget
    12-29-2013 09:04 AM
    StayonTarget
    I stopped reading after the first couple posts. It's not an issue of freedom of speech. What he did was break his contract with the network or go against what the network stands for. He makes a private company look bad, not a government subsidiary. So no constitutional rights come in to play here.
  10. Foxxy kyle