Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Foxxy kyle
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Foxxy kyle and Iceskater101
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Iceskater101
    01-18-2013 06:36 PM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah hockey is such a fun sport to watch! and dang, that sucks that you missed out on state, but at least you were supporting your high school.
  2. Foxxy kyle
    01-17-2013 01:12 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    I suppose . I still would like to play though, my highschool actually won states this past year, and I had to miss it. But that sucks about the Hockey dude! I love hockey as well, you guys are lucky you have it up there in Minnesota! If I still lived in Minnesota I probably would have played that as well, but sadly, in North Carolina, they dont offer that at schools!
  3. Iceskater101
    01-17-2013 01:08 AM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah that's pretty serious.. I could see why they wouldn't let you play. I mean the more concussions you get the worse off you will be. This one kid in one of my classes has had 4 or 5 concussions due to hockey and he has problems remembering things and ultimetely he had to give up playing the sport that he loved. Sports are really dangerous if you think about it. I always cringe when I watch the blind side and they show that guy's injury and ouch that looks like it hurts so bad!
  4. Foxxy kyle
    01-17-2013 01:03 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    I played cornerback for 3 years when I was really little, then Defensive end until high school (I was MVP 7 games in a row actually ). Then Cornerback again my freshman year, then I got a really serious concussion while playing, I was completely blacked out, and it actually still effects me, a lot of things from my childhood that were not super important to me I cannot remember. My parents tell me about concerts I have been to, vacations I have been on, etc, that I could remember before my injury, and now I only know what they tell me about it. Its nothing serious though, its just unimportant things that didnt mean much to me I cannot remember. Anyways, my parents wont let me continue to play because of that.
  5. Iceskater101
    01-17-2013 12:57 AM
    Iceskater101
    Aww cute! You shouldn't give up! What position did you play in football? Exactly, athletes are huge role models for kids. I mean I looked up to olympic skaters such as Michelle Kwan because I loved to figure skate. Michael Vick.. just disgusts me.
  6. Foxxy kyle
    01-17-2013 12:53 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    I remember 10 year ago, I was 7. I looked up the the Panthers QB Jake Delhome, He was like my idol, and for a long time I wanted to become a NFL football player for the Panthers and be just like him (I still would love that!, but after 7 years of football I realized I wont make it lol!) . NFL players are looked up to by LOTS of children. How can you let those children have Vick and Lewis as there role models! Think of the children !!!!
  7. Iceskater101
    01-17-2013 12:50 AM
    Iceskater101
    Agreed, if you are a murderer, a person who likes to watch dog fights, you should not be allowed to come back to the NFL. I agree I do not like Michael Vick and the fact that he is back in the NFL after serving his time to me is ridiculous.
  8. Foxxy kyle
    01-17-2013 12:47 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    In my opinion, if you are a felon, you should not be allowed to play in any professional sports league! Especially Vick, my hate for that man is ridiculous!
  9. Iceskater101
    01-17-2013 12:43 AM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah exactly. You could say the same thing as Michael Vick. I mean dog fighting? Seriously.. why on earth you would want to watch that beats me. I mean yeah, he did pay for his crime but personally I don't think he should be allowed back to football. That was a serious mistake.
  10. Foxxy kyle
    01-17-2013 12:41 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Kinda like Lindsay Lohan lol . How many times has she been arrested and got back out? Just lock her up for good! But yeah, that is why it pisses me off that everybody likes Ray Lewis, sure he is a good football star, but he is a criminal and shouldn't be allowed in the NFL.