Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Teh Phantomz
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Teh Phantomz and hydrosugar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. hydrosugar
    03-30-2012 08:41 AM
    hydrosugar
    That makes sense. I'm doing Core subjects first so I can switch up my major/add one if I need to.
  2. Teh Phantomz
    03-30-2012 08:19 AM
    Teh Phantomz
    I am doing 2 core subjects the other 2 are electives. I'll do the rest next semester. I have to do these to get my CPA Accreditation.
  3. hydrosugar
    03-25-2012 12:40 PM
    hydrosugar
    I think it's just called that for show. All it is so far is the basic accounting I did last year. How many Core subjects are you doing this semester? The only 2 I recognize are Eco and Marketing.
  4. Teh Phantomz
    03-25-2012 12:17 PM
    Teh Phantomz
    Those are the bread and butter of core subjects. I am surprised you are doing accounting and finance together in one subject. They are two separate majors in their own right.
  5. hydrosugar
    03-25-2012 08:19 AM
    hydrosugar
    Microeconomics, Accounting and Finance, Commercial Law and Business Statistics. The accounting I'm doing is an introduction to accounting, so it might be the same as yours.
  6. Teh Phantomz
    03-25-2012 07:38 AM
    Teh Phantomz
    This Semester, I am doing Microeconomics, Marketing, Introductory Accounting and Corporate Finance. What about yourself?
  7. hydrosugar
    03-25-2012 07:26 AM
    hydrosugar
    Yeah 3 years. I'm finding it ok, I did similar subjects last year at school. Economics is just what I find easiest, so I chose that. I cant wait to get Core units I don't like out of the way, so I can focus on my major. What units are you doing this semester?
  8. Teh Phantomz
    03-25-2012 06:50 AM
    Teh Phantomz
    Not too bad so far, I'm finding accounting fairly easy but finance is a tad hard. But no one said university is going to be easy. What about yourself? Is your degree 3 years? Also I envy you, can't stand economics -.-
  9. hydrosugar
    03-25-2012 06:27 AM
    hydrosugar
    That seems to be the most popular major. I'm majoring in Economics, but that's open to change while I get my CORE units out of the way. How you finding the course so far?
  10. Teh Phantomz
    03-25-2012 03:44 AM
    Teh Phantomz
    Yeah same, you are actually 2 months older than me. So I am first year and majoring in Accounting and Finance.