Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > David x360a
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between David x360a and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. David x360a
    05-07-2010 02:57 PM
    David x360a
    No problem Roxy, I understand you're a busy lady

The game that has given me the most joy all-time must be GTA Vice City, I think. Great game, everything is perfect (only thing missing is achievements, lol). The music is awesome, I particularly love a certain video sequence where the camera is moving towards the mansion on the middle island, showing your brand new speed boat, while the intro of Wang Chung's Dance Hall Days is playing Love it!

Have a nice weekend
  2. LilMissRoxy
    05-05-2010 08:17 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Sorry for the uber delayed response! The park was god awful. Just thinking about it all over again makes me cringe. lol I haven't been happier to be finished a game.
    Good games.. well, since there are so many I'll talk about what I've played recently. Dragon Age and FF13 which both, in my opinion, very good games. How about you?
  3. David x360a
    04-15-2010 05:50 AM
    David x360a
    Yeah, especially that last part of AitD, the park or whatever? God, those trees were a pain in the ass. I had to do a large portion of that area all over again due to the game freezing on me. FF2 wasn't that bad IMO, far "better" than Sega Superstars Tennis at least (if they can be compared). Still not a good game, though.

Let's talk about something a bit more pleasant: Good games Only problem is, there are so many of them. What's your definite favorite, if any?
  4. LilMissRoxy
    04-14-2010 11:13 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I haven't played Solder of Fortune, thanks for the heads up!

My worst game is a tie.. between Alone in the Dark and Fuzion Frenzy 2. In Alone in the Dark I had to glitch myself through a wall because I was stuck behind a glitch! FF2 was just awful.. lol
  5. David x360a
    04-08-2010 07:17 AM
    David x360a
    I struggled a bit where you fight the two agents in a tomb or something (can't remember exactly), other than that it was a breeze. Not a bad experience at all

Worst game, eh? Well, across all platforms, the one that comes to mind is a game called 'D' for the PlayStation. It's a long time ago, so I don't really remember the game itself, just the feeling of wasting my time. It came on three discs but didn't last more than a few hours. It was intended as a horror game with a gameplay along the lines of Myst I think, but it failed utterly at everything it attempted. Not a good game at all. Maybe not the worst, but close.

Worst game on the 360? Soldier of Fortune: Payback. It may even be worse than 'D', lol

So, what's your pick for worst game?
  6. LilMissRoxy
    04-08-2010 03:40 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    I was warned that it was quite possibly the worst game ever. I loved it and breezed right through it. Didn't have any problems with controls and actually quite enjoyed it. I almost made it through my second run without being hit at all. lol

I haven't played that yet but I have it sitting right here in my pile of games I really need to play. I have about 70 or so I need to start. :/

Okay, what's your worst game choice??
  7. David x360a
    04-07-2010 07:15 AM
    David x360a
    Haha, yeah I lent it to a friend of mine after playing it, telling him (in all honesty) it wasn't all that bad. He says he'll never forgive me for tricking him like that, lol
    Well, he got 'even' by lending me Star Wars TCWRH. Now that was a crappy excuse for a game if you ask me..

My favorite aspect of Jumper was the videos/animations for the drop zone kills, I think they were pretty neat
  8. LilMissRoxy
    04-06-2010 11:45 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    We must be the only people on the planet who liked Jumper.