Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. PakoRawr
    07-03-2009 05:01 PM
    PakoRawr
    Oh btw, don't worry about tue qoute, it's okay if you have it LOL
  2. PakoRawr
    07-03-2009 05:00 PM
    PakoRawr
    Oh, so it was because of that then.... hah!!
    Well... sorry for sneding the message in such a rude way...
    It's just I'm pretty new to FPS, i think Halo's the first one I've played online.. so yeah, I'm new and in many palces almost nobody helped me... ;/
    But still, I hope you forgive me 'bout that... friends?
  3. Azazel_Valkyrie
    07-02-2009 01:07 PM
    Azazel_Valkyrie
    Honestly I'm not talking shit or calling you out. And I really could not tell that English is not your 1st language. And I don't think they were stupid questions, I mean if you don't know you want an answer right? I always ask questions when I don't know the answer, there are very few questions that are stupid as to ask a question is to seek knowledge where to NOT ask is to sit and wallow in ignorance. Again I don't mean any disrespect by it, it really just made me laugh. Its the way you wrote it, so casual, it almost sounded like you were joking. Teabagging and MLG have been known to me for a while as well as most of the FPS crowd and we are kind of jaded at this point by those two things. The fact that you asked so honestly is actually kind of endearing as most people would feel foolish asking those questions.

Let me just say again I meant nothing by it.

If it really bothers you send me another message and I will remove it no problem.
  4. PakoRawr
    06-27-2009 11:53 PM
    PakoRawr
    Any reason you have my questions on your quote? -.^
    Are they too stupid or what? ;/
    Sorry for being new to games and for not having English as my first language...