1. Kairi
    01-09-2012 09:36 PM
    Haha I know! The pets seem awesome! And I love animals too! ^_^
  2. softerxsin495
    01-09-2012 08:56 PM
    That sounds so awesome XD i love animals haha
  3. Kairi
    01-05-2012 02:39 AM
    Haha yeah! XD You can create the Mabari War Hound in the Limited Edition lol The Panda dog looks awesome! I can't wait to play that game!
  4. softerxsin495
    01-05-2012 01:55 AM
    lol dragon age in the sims?? wahhhhh, that's crazzyyy haha. But a Panda would certainly be awesome
  5. Kairi
    01-05-2012 01:42 AM
    Haha yeah. Luckily there isn't many of them but the first one (American McGee's Alice) definitely takes getting used to since it's a port of an old PC game. Some parts of super annoying like the swimming and the second Jaberwock fight, but the rest of the game is fine once you get used to it lol. I might be? :P The LE just basically has special animals that are pretty good... I like the panda and tiger ones and the Mabari War Hound from Dragon Age that was included in it XD
  6. softerxsin495
    01-05-2012 01:38 AM
    Ohhh haha, well that's good then. I hate glitches. They probably fixed the issues they had then. And LE, danggg youuu fancyy, huh? haha. that's cool though, i wanna check them out.
  7. Kairi
    01-05-2012 01:06 AM
    Haha that's what I heard, apparently the games take hundreds of hours to complete lol Yeah, I thought it was really weird too XD I played the original Sims for Gamecube and I have a few other games including The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition for the Xbox 360 :P I haven't really played the ones for the computer lol I can spend hours playing the Sims too XD There weren't a lot of bugs except for possibly the American McGee's Alice part since that game is a port of a game that's been out for like 11 years lol
  8. softerxsin495
    01-05-2012 12:42 AM
    lol yeah it does, there's so much to do and many hours of gameplay. lol @the sims. haha. I played the original sims games on my PC wayy back in the day, and I enjoyed them because I like interior designing, but I haven't tried the platform version... just not sure how much I'd enjoy it in comparison.. used to spend hours playing that game lmao. And awesome, I've heard great things besides a few minor bugs, but I'm sure they fixed those
  9. Kairi
    01-05-2012 12:15 AM
    Haha yeah XD It would be weird if Skyrim had a little guide lol That's a game that needs a big guide too lol I don't understand why some games have giant guides. I remember seeing one for a MySims game once... I'm pretty sure it doesn't need one O_o And your welcome! Some parts of it are a bit frustrating and difficult, especially in American McGee's Alice, but it was still enjoyable to play
  10. softerxsin495
    01-05-2012 12:00 AM
    Haha I suppose indeed that does make sense XD and thanks for the heads up, I'll definately check it out!