Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Rainbow Donut
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Rainbow Donut and 13ip0lar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. 13ip0lar
    07-21-2011 11:52 AM
    13ip0lar
    Just wanted to say hi and hope that your summer is going well. Although isn't it winter there? I don't imagine you get much snow though lol. Anyways, hopefully you are having fun and spending some quality time with your daughter. K, bai! :3
  2. Rainbow Donut
    06-15-2011 02:28 AM
    Rainbow Donut
    Naw thats so sad Hopefully he was picked up by some nice people and found a nice new home!

Thats my dog Sandi, she is very sick but im just so glad to still have her. We were told she would only last a few weeks and here we are months later so I am very lucky. She is not in pain but sleeps all the time and taking care of her is a full time job for me and my mum. She needs to be fed every hour in really small portions and wets herself all the time, but she is still the same ditzy adorable girl she always is .

Oh I LOVE cats, two of my gd friends have cats and I buy them toys all the time :P. I rent so I cant actually have a pet with me where I live but im going to be buying a house within the next couple of years after I have paid off the car I just bought so I am going to get myself a kitten and a puppy
  3. 13ip0lar
    06-11-2011 11:37 PM
    13ip0lar
    Sorry, couldn't help but notice the dog on the corner of my screen when I went to go view an "unread visitor message". Is he new? I haven't seen any pictures with him before. :O

I'm going to get a kitten... possibly kittens this week, gonna go visit the humane society. We lost our cat of 20 years, (I'm 22), when we moved. It's not like we misplaced him, he just didn't show up, and we've moved thousands of miles before several times, and this time it was down the street. Anyways just figured he laid down and died somewhere, he was old after all. Same thing with our second cat, he's like 17, just moved to this new place, not a few months here and he disappeared, its been a week plus, so safe to say something happened, but who knows what.So now probably gonna go adopt some new cats, can't wait! :3

Anyways didn't mean to ramble, or be a downer. Sorry if it came off that way, just trying to make some "chit-chat'.
  4. 13ip0lar
    04-24-2011 11:04 PM
    13ip0lar
    You're welcome

I think some people forgo copliments for fear someone might think it's a lame pick-up line. So some people don't hear the truth often ^^
  5. Rainbow Donut
    04-24-2011 03:20 PM
    Rainbow Donut
    *blushes* thank you! I think you just gave me a warm fuzzy
  6. 13ip0lar
    04-23-2011 01:37 AM
    13ip0lar
    Just wanted to say some guy is really lucky, one hot mommie thar! :X