Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ezekiel 08
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ezekiel 08 and Eksy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. ezekiel 08
    09-01-2010 05:07 PM
    ezekiel 08
    You got to got to E3? *jealous* The combat was very poor in TW1 so I'm not really holding my breathe too much for TW2. I don't know what drew me to the first so much, I just really got into it .

Thanks for the reminder regarding my sig, forgot about those rules! . It really stands out very well, you can instantly tell which posts are mine now. I really like typography, something I wouldn't mind getting into in a big way.
  2. Eksy
    08-31-2010 09:05 PM
    Eksy
    I might try it out if it releases on the 360. Crossing my fingers for that. :]
    I tried the Two Worlds 2 demo at E3 that focused on the combat and it was... well, not so good. ^^; Hopefully they've added some fluidity in the mix and worked on the sluggish feel.

And yes, your new sig is nice - clean, simple, and effective. The only suggestion I would make is to resize width-wise to 500px (max) before someone reports it for being too large. ^^
  3. ezekiel 08
    08-31-2010 04:26 PM
    ezekiel 08
    I am very much looking forward to Final Fantasy XIV on the PC, a shame it isn't on the Xbox 360 (...yet). Also looking forward to Two Worlds 2.

How do you like my new signature? Kind of stands out doesn't it?
  4. Eksy
    08-27-2010 07:11 AM
    Eksy
    Ah, see, I haven't even dipped my toes into Fireworks yet. I know it makes some aspects of web/interface design easier, though so I may try it out sometime.
    I hope the vids help - and as for a book I'd just flip through whatever looks the most appealing to you. After all, it is about Photoshop, so I suppose judging a book by its cover is allowed here, right?

I may try the DLC after I tackle all this other stuff on my plate - the end of this year is going to be killer for my gaming life, haha. So many great titles coming out!
  5. ezekiel 08
    08-26-2010 06:42 PM
    ezekiel 08
    There sure is allot of books! I would know which on to use... I did download a professional video series to help with the basic stuff. I think it's just time that will be the best help. I have learnt Fireworks back to front so it a bit awkward changing over, the work flow is so much different. I'm slowly learning though.

I read some of your blog too, congrats on beating Lost Odyssey. Are you going to try the DLC? The final boss in that can be a massive pain. Takes about an hour to beat him .
  6. Eksy
    08-26-2010 05:41 PM
    Eksy
    Thanks! I started having an interest in graphic design years ago and I always tried to just learn a little bit a day through random tutorials. Picking up techniques here and there definitely helps and always experiment. If you're looking for a more structured resource, I would check out a bookstore or maybe library - there's tons of books on Photoshop.
  7. ezekiel 08
    08-26-2010 05:31 AM
    ezekiel 08
    Loving the new avatar! How did you get so good at PS? I'm trying to learn but it's hard finding a good source of information. It's all over the net, not in one handy place .
  8. Eksy
    08-10-2010 05:06 AM
    Eksy
    'Tis indeed! And thank you.
  9. ezekiel 08
    08-09-2010 12:00 PM
    ezekiel 08
    Is that you in your signature? Just wanted to say, very nice work.