Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ThirdeYe
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ThirdeYe and Jdm
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. ThirdeYe
    01-01-2009 07:36 PM
    ThirdeYe
    White turn signals? Against michigan law I had white bulbs in them for a while until I learned they were illegal so I ended up putting amber bulbs into them. And I'm an idiot sometimes, I forgot that they had Amber ones in Japan as well.
  2. Jdm
    01-01-2009 12:17 PM
    Jdm
    Jdm = Amber Corners

I use to like the Clear Corners, but they got played out for me. Almost everyone had them here. Please tell me you have Hyper White Bulbs to go with them. With the stock bulbs, the corners look yellow. Yuck!

P.S. Happy New Year!
  3. ThirdeYe
    01-01-2009 07:01 AM
    ThirdeYe
    Amber corners ftl! :P actually I like the looks of the ambers too, but one of mine had a crack in it so I thought I'd JDM it up. Unfortunately, I don't remember how much the MasterLock steering wheel lock costed me, but I think it was between $20-30, not too bad.
  4. Jdm
    12-30-2008 01:10 AM
    Jdm
    Since I'm paranoid, maybe I should get one of those superior Clubs as well. How much are they?
  5. Jdm
    12-30-2008 12:53 AM
    Jdm
    Didn't you know I hate emblems?

My trunk is shaved and the front needs to be shaved. It still has the two holes where the emblem use to be. I need to find myself some 98+ all red taillights. Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have sold it with my old car.
  6. ThirdeYe
    12-30-2008 12:45 AM
    ThirdeYe
    Well it's a little different than a regular club, it's a Master Lock one with 4 prongs instead of 2 and it's supposedly a little better -shrugs- It's heavy as hell, so it seems pretty strong.
  7. Jdm
    12-30-2008 12:41 AM
    Jdm
    The Club? Those things are so easy to break. All you need is a pipe to bend it back and it'll snap. It's made of aluminum. What you need is an Auto Lock.

Integras and Civics have it bad. My old 90 Integra and 91 CRX got broken into before. Shady bastards even took my girlfriend's tissue box cover at the time.

I keep a good eye on my car. I think the only way they will steal it, is if they tow it. My friend's sister and her boyfriend had their Type R towed away. No parking violations or anything. They just stole it like that.
  8. ThirdeYe
    12-29-2008 09:44 AM
    ThirdeYe
    I'm a security freak, I've heard of lots of Integra theft horror stories, I even went so far as to use... -crowd shrieks- The Club! lol
  9. Jdm
    12-29-2008 03:27 AM
    Jdm
    Now I'm afraid of thieves messing with it. So many of my cars and my friend's cars have been broken into. The Bay Area is notorious for car thieves. Especially targeting Honda and Acuras. If they want it, they'll find a way to get it. But I rigged a lot of things in my Integra, so it'll take them some time to get it.

You and me the same, brother. I usually spend more compared to what I receive, but like you said...it's all good. I just like seeing the surprise look on their faces.
  10. ThirdeYe
    12-28-2008 10:09 PM
    ThirdeYe
    Very nice! Lovin' the lowered blades look. It was good... just so-so, didn't really get too much. Spent most of my money on every once else, but it's all good!