Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > MeonOner
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between MeonOner and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. BiggD
    03-12-2013 12:40 AM
    BiggD
    As am I, for an older yet good game, I wouldn't expect it lol. Very true man, very true!
  2. MeonOner
    03-11-2013 10:31 PM
    MeonOner
    I am surprised the forums are still active. I don't blames them, Sleeping Dogs is a great game. Haha there are plenty of games and DLC to write guides for :P
  3. BiggD
    03-11-2013 07:33 PM
    BiggD
    I guess for some games they're a little more observant since I've done that in past and have been fine, lol. Again, thanks for letting me know and I'm glad my eagerness didn't get me on your bad side
  4. MeonOner
    03-11-2013 06:45 PM
    MeonOner
    Haha yea the mods got on that quick. I didn't think they would close either since it was only a couple of days away. But naw dude there is no problem. Its nothing serious to start unnecessary problems between us.
  5. BiggD
    03-11-2013 04:36 PM
    BiggD
    Hey dude, if you're sure about that than thanks for the heads up. I didn't think the mods would care that much and close it, as I was just trying to get the format down early to help people out. But like I said, if you're certain about me writing it, then I appreciate there being no problems between us man. Sorry for being so eager and putting it up 5 days early
  6. MeonOner
    03-11-2013 07:29 AM
    MeonOner
    Yo BiggD about Sleeping Dogs, you can continue to do it. Its not a biggie. You already have the layout all its missing is just the info. Either way I probably wont be getting the DLC on day one. Have some other games to play first. GO FOR IT! ;D
  7. BiggD
    02-09-2013 01:22 AM
    BiggD
    Hey man, I was taking a look at your Sleeping Dogs Ultimate Collectibles Guide and even though it's way past August and you might not care to go back and fix it, the mission with Winston's girlfriend for "Fast Talker" is called, Bride To Be.

Also, it seems you missed the the Gold Stat Award descriptions for "Rogue Cop" and "Public Enemy" so in case you didn't realize, just wanted to let you know