Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > MeonOner
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between MeonOner and Tatanko
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. MeonOner
    01-14-2013 11:46 PM
    MeonOner
    Your so close bro. That ONE star would be eating me from the inside haha. I did most of them alone on Veteran since, when you find your game hit me up and we can set a date to get it done. I need to get my copy from my girlfriends house.
  2. Tatanko
    01-14-2013 11:34 PM
    Tatanko
    I only need that ONE mission on Veteran, that's it. I've beaten it on Hardened, just not Veteran, so I'm literally missing 1 star from the 69 stars, that's how close I am. I'd be happy to help you with the others if I can find my copy of the game. Most of the rest of the missions are a piece of cake by comparison, even some of the ones with juggernauts.
  3. MeonOner
    01-14-2013 11:32 PM
    MeonOner
    Yea I need a few levels to go on Veteran. I don't believe I have done that mission yet, I would be glad to help out. Don't worry I am not the best Spec Ops mission player out there also haha
  4. Tatanko
    01-14-2013 10:21 PM
    Tatanko
    So I saw on your list that you're looking to finish the Spec Ops missions from MW2. That will forever be a blight on my gamertag. I was only missing one star... the mission where you're in the airplane graveyard fighting a bunch of juggernauts. I would LOVE to go back and finish that (it's the ONLY thing I need for that game) but I'm probably too terrible at that game anymore after so long that I wouldn't be good enough to do it anyway