Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > mattybell2117
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between mattybell2117 and JonathanT32
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. JonathanT32
    05-15-2011 04:10 PM
    JonathanT32
    It's suppose to be up this morning right? Thats what I keep hearing...
  2. JonathanT32
    05-09-2011 12:53 AM
    JonathanT32
    haha yeah that fucking sucks..
    I'll add you in a bit.
    Let me know when the PSN is back up...
  3. mattybell2117
    05-08-2011 05:52 AM
    mattybell2117
    Dunno, it's not fucking online yet. It's been 16 or 17 days now I think. It's getting ridiculous.

Sony said you won't lose anything on the actual system and I kinda believe them because wtf are hackers gonna do by deleting our shit? I think they just wanted to get credit card information, buy some stuff, and basically stir up shit but iunno. So far, I have no idea what's gonna happen. I've platted 3 games in the down time and finished a couple other's campaigns. I upgraded my 360 though and got Gears of War triple pack and Alan Wake. Add me, Leaky_Maple233

Lol, it's lame but I was in a rush to set up so I didn't transfer my old account and they forced me to sign up for my free month of live gold and gave me this name. I can still change my account name but I don't plan to play online unless my brother buys live (which I think he's gonna do, so I'll let him pick the name). I have a month of free live gold though
  4. JonathanT32
    05-05-2011 01:36 AM
    JonathanT32
    Yo. I haven't been on the PS3 for like 3 months.. How bad did hackers fuck it up? Did you get all of the save data and trophies back?