Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 430
  1. BiggD
    10-23-2014 09:36 PM
    BiggD
    Hey, you never know until you try

I don't blame you. I'm pretty behind on some solid movies. I always say to people who recommend them that I'll watch them soon, but I always end up forgetting or doing something else in my free time. Whoops! Though when I get around to the novel, I'll be sure to let you know! I'm a slow reader though, lol

Well, I took the exam this afternoon and I'm pretty sure I nailed it with at least an A minus. Pretty confident that my hours of studying last night paid off! I'll just have to wait until I get the grade back in a week or two. But now that the exam is out of the way, and I have very few assignments, lame Styx will get my full attention. As you mentioned, I need Halo to have my full attention when it comes out; I'm in love with that series!

Gah, your weekend sounds tightly packed. Just make sure you study a good amount before doing the Extra Life. School > everything! I am sure you will come out of the exam with a solid grade!
  2. Kairi
    10-22-2014 08:51 PM
    Kairi
    I probably could make quite a bit, although I don't think I'd have the resources to actually pull off something like that. :P

I am trying, but I've had some difficulty with finding the movies. :/ I am hoping the next time I go to the library to look for them, at least one of the movies will be there! I have heard that about Shutter Island since a friend of mine has been bugging me for about two years now about that movie. XD Let me know if the novel is good; I might read it as well!

I would definitely hope that you get it knocked out before Halo comes out since I know how excited you have been for that! I can imagine how bad it is! D: I hope this week is over soon for the both of us; I have a Japanese exam Monday morning that I'm scared to take since it's supposed to be on EVERYTHING we are supposed to know about the language up to this point! Somehow I need to study for that and do Extra Life this weekend. :/
  3. BiggD
    10-22-2014 08:28 PM
    BiggD
    Of course! You know how much money you could win in such a case?! Though I doubt they'd rule in your favor Stupid big companies always crush us little folk.

Definitely get around to the pronto! They're both equally fantastic, yet Shutter Island will have you stumped at the end for some time before figuring it out. Speaking of which, it was originally based off the novel of the same name; I own said novel but never got around to reading it. I should get on that soon.

I should definitely have it knocked out just in time before Halo arrived in three weeks. As for the exam, the studying is torturous. I just want this week to be over.
  4. Kairi
    10-22-2014 08:01 PM
    Kairi
    LOL sue them for false advertising? :P Romance makes me sick as well; I don't understand why people would like it honestly. :/ Inception was an amazing movie! I still need to see The Prestige and Shutter Island; those two have been on my "to watch" list for quite some time now!

That doesn't sound too bad; let's hope you earn that achievement soon! That exam does not sound like fun! I wish you the best of luck with studying for that as well as for when you take it tomorrow!
  5. BiggD
    10-21-2014 11:19 PM
    BiggD
    You should sue them Yuck, romance make me puke. Too many of them nowadays. We need more movies like Inception, The Prestige, Shutter Island, and the such. I love those!

The achievement is for unlocking all the skills within the game. In order to do that, you basically have to 100% the rest of the game :/ All I have left is to grab collectibles in each of the seven levels for that, so it shouldn't take me too much longer to finish! The midterm is for Constitutional Law: Civil Rights and Liberties I have to do four, 1.5 essay questions and know twenty-six court cases inside out by Thursday. I've only begun studying now, LOL.
  6. Kairi
    10-21-2014 04:25 AM
    Kairi
    It is a very misleading title indeed; that movie really sucked! x.x I tend to like action and thriller movies as well, but I enjoy comedies as well! The only type of movie I really can't stand is romance movies!

You're welcome! Which achievement are you trying to get? Also, what class is the midterm for?
  7. BiggD
    10-21-2014 04:17 AM
    BiggD
    LOL what a misleading title I'm more of an action and thriller/psychological thriller movie type of person. The comedies aren't really my thing to begin with, though I'm not sure why.

And thanks! Hopefully that pesky achievement isn't as grindy as I think. So long as I finish it before Halo, I'll be happy. I'm aiming for an A on this midterm!
  8. Kairi
    10-21-2014 04:02 AM
    Kairi
    I've always liked him for some reason, although some of his newer movies are pretty bad like Funny People...that movie was not funny at all! >_< Hooray! Good luck with your midterm as well as getting that last achievement that you need!

No problem! Glad that I could help!
  9. BiggD
    10-21-2014 03:50 AM
    BiggD
    No worries, we all get busy!

I'm actually not too fond of him :/ He plays the same dumb character in nearly every movie! The only Sandler movies I have enjoyed are Click and The Longest Yard. The rest are whatever But in other news, despite my complaints, I am almost done with my Styx game! Just one achievement left, though it'll have to wait until sometime next week as I have a midterm this Thursday that I haven't necessarily begun to study for…LOL.

Alright, sweet. Thanks for checking I lost track of my submissions with them but I'm glad they're in. There looks like there's lotta guides pending! Best whip Skorpion into shape now that he's on the team!
  10. Kairi
    10-20-2014 07:17 PM
    Kairi
    I just noticed I never responded to the other message! It was a really kick ass game, and I wish I could play it again! Too bad I'm not exactly sure where I played it (I just remember it being a restaurant with aliens in it and that is was called Mars something XD), but it was quite fun!

I am a big fan of Adam Sandler fan, so I have definitely seen that movie. I wish I had that remote as well; perhaps I would actually get some sleep! XD I'm definitely not a hardcore stealth person, so that will definitely be a game to avoid for me! I also don't like the $30 price tag. :/

You did submit them! Both have been prepped and are waiting for someone to look at them!