Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 496
  1. Kairi
    Today 04:25 AM
    Kairi
    That is okay; I understand since I have had some crazy weeks myself lately and forgot to respond to some people! D: That is excellent news, congratulations! I ended up doing well; it could have been better, but I'm satisfied with the results considering the circumstances, and the ors were really against me in some classes like Advanced Japanese Grammar.

Okay, thanks! I'll be looking forward to hearing about that! Yeah, I have a whole story about how weird that guy is; I'd be willing to share, but I'd have to PM it for obvious reasons. Mine was always pretty dead, which is another reason why it was best to take it down. Although I'll kind of miss writing in it, I don't think I'll bring it back. I have a picture of the Vita on my phone; I'll have to upload it and share it with you! LOL I do have a picture of part of it; it's insane!

It looks like it's still in the process.
  2. BiggD
    Yesterday 12:20 AM
    BiggD
    Woah! I'm finally done with the semester and finally checked my boards and remembered I forgot to respond I got two grades back out of four, A- and A. Super stoked as the A was in Political Theory and people rarely ever get A's in that class according to my professor I remember in the Random Thought thread you said you did well, too so congrats!!

I'll let you know how Sunset is, though I may not start it until late January or February. I hope it's fun and doesn't get too boring too quick. Gah! What a creep I don't blame you in deleting it then. Though, it feels most of the blogs are dead by now, lol. I had meant pictures of the system LOL You're backlog is too big to take a picture

Question! Is the Styx guide currently being processed. It's been ages
  3. Kairi
    12-06-2014 07:30 AM
    Kairi
    I still have to work on Ryse at some point but I still haven't gone back to it. x.x Let me know how Sunset is; that actually kind of interests me and I've considered picking it up in the future if I ever find it cheap o.o It is pretty awesome, the Vita looks like this! It will be awesome to finally get to hold it when I get home next week I actually deleted my blog several months ago; I had someone stalking my pages, so I removed that before it was too late Dx Are you talking about pictures of the system or pictures of the backlog? o.o

Yes, exactly! Thanks, I need all of the luck that I can get; I have 5 finals! :'(

Yes, especially spammers like that one. Never seen anyone straight up talk to themselves like that in my life. O_o
  4. BiggD
    12-05-2014 04:09 AM
    BiggD
    Hmm, about three (Battlefield 4, Halo, GTA V) and then I have Ryse and Sunset in my backlog, and then I'm picking up Far Cry 4 during the holidays. Too many games, though I can't complain That sounds pretty epic! You should post a picture in your blog (if you haven't already that is ).

So long as every other genre is loved, that makes up for it Good luck on your finals! Luckily three of mine are take-home, though they're still kinda difficult!

Sigh…people on this site are so weird sometimes
  5. Kairi
    12-03-2014 04:43 AM
    Kairi
    No problem! It wouldn't take long to finish either of them as they are both fun and quick completions that are quite easy. How many Xbox One games do you need to finish? Yep! I got myself a nice Vita import that looks awesome; it has a mythological monster printed on it! =D I finally tracked my entire backlog, and it is ridiculous XD I will just have to do my best to defeat as much as I can!

Well, I'm interested in nearly everything else, so that isn't too bad! XP You're welcome! I can't believe I have my finals next week.

Yeah, I was talking about the one that was talking to themselves; that was definitely strange. O_o
  6. BiggD
    12-03-2014 04:22 AM
    BiggD
    I'll definitely let you know, thanks for the offer I'm not completely certain if I'm done with my Xbox 360, but for now I don't have any plans on going back to it given all the Xbox One games I have to finish for the months to come. Backlog PLUS a new device to game on? Nope Never getting that backlog outta the way it seems, LOL!

Damn you and your disinterest in shooters And thank you! Just two weeks left until the semester is over. It flew by. I can't believe it.

No problem (if you were talking about the spammer). They're so pesky at times!
  7. Kairi
    12-01-2014 01:23 AM
    Kairi
    Ahhhh I love Aegis Wing! Uno is pretty fun as well! Let me know if you need the achievements for either of those; I can help you get them all for either game. I've bought....a lot because of deals. XD My Backlog of Doom is hungry, and the new Vita that I imported is not helping haha! Shorter, cheaper games help me a lot and they are nice to play; stacking them on 360 and X1 is fun too as I've bought quite a few stacks recently haha. Indie games don't bother me at all as I like enjoying all types of games! ...except shooters of course.

You're welcome! You can do it buddy! Hang in there!

Also, thanks for catching that! Very bizarre! O_o
  8. BiggD
    12-01-2014 01:15 AM
    BiggD
    I can get behind that reasoning! I think the only ones I remember that are worth mentioning were Aegis Wing, Yaris, UNO, Spyglass Boardgames, Contrast, and Halo: Spartan Assault. I don't remember if I've ever bought any others. I agree though. With these types of games being shorter (and obviously cheaper) it's nice to pick some up once in a while. I just tend to generally avoid them most of the time since many of them are indie games and for some reason, indie games always seem to turn me off due to their pixel art or something along those lines.

Thanks Now all that's left for that class this semester is one last eight page paper and an eight page final. Hopefully I do well
  9. Kairi
    11-30-2014 06:45 AM
    Kairi
    I used to never buy them either, but one day I decided to try some...and then looked what happened. XD I like arcade games since they are generally sorter, and since I don't have a lot of free time, nice short games work well for me.

Hooray! Congratulations! ^_^
  10. BiggD
    11-30-2014 06:22 AM
    BiggD
    In that case, I don't blame you I used to never buy arcade games - maybe only ever played two or three to be honest. Yay

Also, I ended up getting an A- on that essay that I had saved for last minute. Woohoo!