Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 512
  1. Kairi
    04-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor / DLC: The Bright Lord [Guide & Roadmap] and Grand Theft Auto V / DLC: Heists [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  2. BiggD
    12-30-2014 03:11 AM
    BiggD
    Woohoo! I was right Screw exclusives, it's always a shame when a great game is only on one console. It's good to see that this one is coming to the Xbox One! I think the only fighters I've played were Mortal Kombat 9 and Injustice. I was so bad at them, they stressed me out so much but I did manage to 100% MK9 which was awesome!

If you do play Asylum, hopefully you enjoy I liked that one the best out of the three. With Arkham Knight coming out in June…oh man, I'm pumped!
  3. Kairi
    12-30-2014 02:50 AM
    Kairi
    Yes, it's a fighting game! I was so excited to hear it is coming to Xbox One since the last game was Playstation exclusive for some reason which broke my heart; but now the Xbox One is getting that game! It's actually a really good fighter; there is a pretty in-depth story to it, the characters are interesting, gameplay is fun, and the OST is really good! Lol it's okay, that's how I am with shooters lol

Glad to hear they are good; I am thinking of renting Batman Arkham Asylum from the library when I get a chance.
  4. BiggD
    12-30-2014 02:15 AM
    BiggD
    I saw you mention Blazblue in the Random Thought thread a few weeks back. Is that a fighting game? I've actually never heard of it until the other day, lol I'm so ignorant on games outside my preferred genre!

I absolutely love them. I put them off for the longest time but when I finally got around to them, I was hooked with the story, characters, and combat. I'd say the Arkham series in in my Top 3 favorites series next to Halo and Splinter Cell I would definitely recommend them!
  5. Kairi
    12-29-2014 08:25 PM
    Kairi
    Yeah, that was about 4 years ago. XD I don't really get major releases unless I REALLY want something extremely badly, like what happened more recently with Fable Anniversary and the upcoming Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Collector's Edition; I'll probably do the same with the new Blazblue as well once more information is announced.

Ah, nice! What do you think of the Batman games? I have thought about playing them before, but have always been on the fence about it.
  6. BiggD
    12-26-2014 02:31 AM
    BiggD
    I always go back and forth on that myself. Sometimes I really like having a solid library, and other times I figure I'm never going to touch them again so I might as well make a quick buck so it helps fund my next purchase, even if that's only like 10% of my next purchase Damn, really? That was probably forever ago then! I usually try to limit myself though to like 4-5 major releases a year.

Hmm, in terms of actual stacking, I've done Metro Redux 2033, Tomb Raider, and GTA V.

As for "recompleting-stacking," I've done the following on both tags to full completion: Borderlands 2, Hitman: Absolution, Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and Batman: Arkham City.

I love those that I did on both tags. Though the Batman games were definitely rough to do twice given their length and achievements!
  7. Kairi
    12-26-2014 12:59 AM
    Kairi
    I used to sell games a long time ago, but then I stopped since I got next to nothing for them anyway and preferred collecting them instead. I very rarely buy games at $60 anymore, I think the last game I bought at $60 was Marvel vs Capcom 3! The only two games that I preordered since then were Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Fable Anniversary, but each of those were $40 instead of $60. I do have the collector's edition of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD pre-ordered now though, although my parents are paying for that as an Easter present apparently. o.o Nope, I have too many games for that! LOL

What games have you stacked out of curiosity? o.o
  8. BiggD
    12-25-2014 07:10 PM
    BiggD
    Yeah I used to always sell my games once I 100%'d them since I knew I would move onto the next and never bother to revisit a game unless it was Multiplayer heavy like Halo 3 or a big RPG like Skyrim or Fallout. I wish I could wait until games were cheap like you. I have a bad tendency to buy almost all my games Day One at $60. It's stupid sometimes! LOL, you'll never quite get used to your own backlog

Double sale in that case. That's what I'm talking about! I think I've stacked more then twice technically since after making my new tag last year, I've recompleted some games from past years. So maybe I'm up to 10 or so
  9. Kairi
    12-25-2014 06:18 AM
    Kairi
    Exactly! XD Only 30 games? :O Yeah, I currently have around 150 disks; even though the number may be large, I get a lot of the games for cheap since I am an extreme bargain hunter. XD The rest I get as gifts. That's understandable, the Blacklog of Doom shocks everyone, including myself!

It is! I got the 360 one for $6 too, so I was able to get both for less than the price of getting one version would be normally; hooray for sales! I like stacking my games and have done it for a couple games, and plan on doing it with some more.

Thanks! I hope you have a great day!
  10. BiggD
    12-25-2014 05:32 AM
    BiggD
    More time to game, the most important aspect of it all Ahh, I don't blame you. Even though the largest my library has ever been at was like, 30 games, I used to take them all out to reorganize them back onto the shelf. Now my Xbox 360 library only has like 12 games 150!? The warning was well received but it still shocked me

That's a killer price. I kinda wish I had waited for a sale price, too! Stacking, FTW! I've only done it once or twice but it's great to do it on awesome games.

Merry Christmas to you too, Kairi! Enjoy