Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 382
  1. BiggD
    Today 01:59 AM
    BiggD
    There's always a few that slip away too so I'll make sure to keep reporting their pesky antics. I always have to wonder why on Earth these spammers exist. I'm sure some are bots but some are mostly likely actual soulless humans too

It's like Thor's hammer, only mightier!
  2. BiggD
    Today 01:58 AM
    BiggD
    I'm sure you will do great LOL how is that even possible?! An essay on…the nothingness of what you've learned thus far. Woah, so many language classes, though it sounds interesting! They definitely don't sound easy, that's for sure.

It is indeed a horrible class. Learning about Plato, Aristotle, Socrates…it's SO confusing and the books we have to read take me no joke, 1.5 hours for 30 pages :'(

Thanks It was a bit easier to write that one since the games were just remastered. My next review should be a little more in-depth I hope, though I'm undecided what to choose!
  3. Kairi
    Yesterday 03:55 AM
    Kairi
    It doesn't. I feel really bad for him too. :/ I hope he is enjoying his signature at least!

I read the review; nicely done! I think you did a great job for your first review! =)

Yes, they do. I hate those stupid 3 AM spammers the most because I know they like to mock me and make me stay up way too late. The first thing I always do when I get on is check the "New Posts" since that helps me get a large majority of the spam quickly. I think most of the spam is at night because that is a time most convinient for those Chinese spammers. :/

It is excellent indeed! I absolutely love my hammers, and I'm not afriad to use them if needed. :P
  4. Kairi
    Yesterday 03:53 AM
    Kairi
    Finally responding to the other message you left me a couple days ago lol No need to apologize for the belated response! Thanks for the luck, I really need it! This semester has already been brutal; already had to hand in an essay for one class despite not learning anything yet! >_< I have the same professor for another class, and they are awful, assign ridiculous amounts of shit, and then doesn't teach anything! All they do is read stupid packets! :/ Japanese Gramamar is difficult as I am at a disadvantage due to only been formally learning the language for a year, where everyone else has 2+ years of classes. Symbolic Logic is easy so far, and French Phonetics has been great; I've already improved speaking a lot! Composition hasn't started yet, but I'm looking forward to that too! Political theory sounds horrible! Best wishes to you for getting through that one!
  5. BiggD
    Yesterday 03:43 AM
    BiggD
    LOL they specifically spam the forums at the most inopportune times just to mess with you What's worse is when I go to check "New Posts" in the morning before class or breakfast and almost 95% of the posts are directly dirty spammers. They work EXTRA hard overnight it seems. Shame on them.

Mwahaha! Possessing such a powerful array of hammers must be excellent
  6. Kairi
    Yesterday 03:38 AM
    Kairi
    Members report spam fairly often; I normally catch a good majority of them not long after they are posted, but I usually come back from my MWF classes to approximately 10-20 emails because of the spam that was posted while I was gone; those silly spammers must know when I have class and purposely post then >_>. I always check the reported posts, so if you see any other like that or anything else that may need to be taken care of, I'll tend to it shortly after I get the message. =) I will be polishing this one off tonight and wielding it along with some of my other favorite ban hammers. I am so fortunate to have Puck's entire collection in my possession now.
  7. BiggD
    Yesterday 03:30 AM
    BiggD
    No problem I'm not sure how often members take the time to actually report spam, but I find myself reporting them from time to time in case they have some sort of hammer jammer and slip by. You'll definitely need to polish that one off and wield it tight for the rest of the week!
  8. Kairi
    Yesterday 03:27 AM
    Kairi
    Thanks for catching that spammer; he was a sneaky one! :O He is banned now by one of my shiny ban hammers! =D It's all covered in spam though now, so I could probably clean that one...
  9. BiggD
    09-12-2014 09:53 PM
    BiggD
    Sorry for the delayed response! Fortunately, I only have four classes this semester myself, but writing for that other site is keeping me real busy when I'm home. Good luck this semester So far after having all four classes, it's safe to say two are extremely easy and laid back, one is a writing class which will be fun, but the last one is a political theory class…which is gonna be really hard.

LOL. What the hell, that twist makes absolutely no sense at all, I agree. It's kinda funny though but I feel bad now Scotty gets now forum badge for it At least he has the awesome signature!

And my Metro review was finally published this morning. I'll link it here if you still wanna glance it over!

http://thegamefanatics.com/game/metr...-moscow-please
  10. Kairi
    09-09-2014 04:23 AM
    Kairi
    I think everyone does that sometimes. Even though they know it's best to not listen to others opinions on something, it's difficult to not care about it. =/

Yes, I have six classes, and sadly 4 of them are in a row too. I should not have six in the winter luckily (I'm only signed up for four), but I may add a fifth one if needed. For the awards, they decided to hand out awards to first and second, but not third. Instead, the third award goes to the person who was the opponent of the winner in Round 2, so in this case, it goes to exit. This is the twist that was revealed right before the final round, and the whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Thank you! Even though I can't draw well, I did my best to make it! ^^

Awesome!