Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 426
  1. BiggD
    Yesterday 11:19 PM
    BiggD
    You should sue them Yuck, romance make me puke. Too many of them nowadays. We need more movies like Inception, The Prestige, Shutter Island, and the such. I love those!

The achievement is for unlocking all the skills within the game. In order to do that, you basically have to 100% the rest of the game :/ All I have left is to grab collectibles in each of the seven levels for that, so it shouldn't take me too much longer to finish! The midterm is for Constitutional Law: Civil Rights and Liberties I have to do four, 1.5 essay questions and know twenty-six court cases inside out by Thursday. I've only begun studying now, LOL.
  2. Kairi
    Yesterday 04:25 AM
    Kairi
    It is a very misleading title indeed; that movie really sucked! x.x I tend to like action and thriller movies as well, but I enjoy comedies as well! The only type of movie I really can't stand is romance movies!

You're welcome! Which achievement are you trying to get? Also, what class is the midterm for?
  3. BiggD
    Yesterday 04:17 AM
    BiggD
    LOL what a misleading title I'm more of an action and thriller/psychological thriller movie type of person. The comedies aren't really my thing to begin with, though I'm not sure why.

And thanks! Hopefully that pesky achievement isn't as grindy as I think. So long as I finish it before Halo, I'll be happy. I'm aiming for an A on this midterm!
  4. Kairi
    Yesterday 04:02 AM
    Kairi
    I've always liked him for some reason, although some of his newer movies are pretty bad like Funny People...that movie was not funny at all! >_< Hooray! Good luck with your midterm as well as getting that last achievement that you need!

No problem! Glad that I could help!
  5. BiggD
    Yesterday 03:50 AM
    BiggD
    No worries, we all get busy!

I'm actually not too fond of him :/ He plays the same dumb character in nearly every movie! The only Sandler movies I have enjoyed are Click and The Longest Yard. The rest are whatever But in other news, despite my complaints, I am almost done with my Styx game! Just one achievement left, though it'll have to wait until sometime next week as I have a midterm this Thursday that I haven't necessarily begun to study for…LOL.

Alright, sweet. Thanks for checking I lost track of my submissions with them but I'm glad they're in. There looks like there's lotta guides pending! Best whip Skorpion into shape now that he's on the team!
  6. Kairi
    10-20-2014 07:17 PM
    Kairi
    I just noticed I never responded to the other message! It was a really kick ass game, and I wish I could play it again! Too bad I'm not exactly sure where I played it (I just remember it being a restaurant with aliens in it and that is was called Mars something XD), but it was quite fun!

I am a big fan of Adam Sandler fan, so I have definitely seen that movie. I wish I had that remote as well; perhaps I would actually get some sleep! XD I'm definitely not a hardcore stealth person, so that will definitely be a game to avoid for me! I also don't like the $30 price tag. :/

You did submit them! Both have been prepped and are waiting for someone to look at them!
  7. BiggD
    10-20-2014 01:15 PM
    BiggD
    Hey, Kairi. Are my Metro Redux guides processing? There's absolutely no rush, but I'm taking a look at the submit forum and given the backlog of submissions, I honestly don't remember if I submitted them or not.
  8. BiggD
    10-16-2014 03:42 AM
    BiggD
    Imagine someone walking in on you as you played Ryse like that. Kinda embarrassing, LOL. I used to have an arcade like that in my local movie theater (in the lobby of the theater) but aside from the standard games, I've never seen a game like that. Seems like it'd be kick ass being a samurai though!

If only that remote from the movie "Click" actually existed If you haven't seen the movie, then that won't make sense to you at all, lol. But yeah, this is definitely only recommended for hardcore stealth fanatics so avoid it at all costs! Stealth games are no joke!
  9. Kairi
    10-16-2014 03:39 AM
    Kairi
    LOL that sounds really silly, but kind of fun! XD It reminds me of this game I played in this arcade that was inside of a restaurant in NYC; I think the place was called Mars something. The game had a plastic sword, and you had to pretend to be a samurai that was hacking and slashing enemies! It was pretty enjoyable, and I was pretty decent at it! Awesome! -high fives back-

I am sure I wish I could turn back time if I was in your place as well! I am definitely avoiding that game now unless it goes free or something; even then I might not actually play it since I am not stealthy at all and tend to be pretty bad at stealth games XD
  10. BiggD
    10-16-2014 03:31 AM
    BiggD
    I can imagine it now…maybe you get a plastic shield and sword with your order of the game and you're supposed to stand in front of the Xbox, pretending your a Roman solider. Now I know why the Kinect-only idea for that game was scrapped That's what I'm talking about! Those are some good bands right there. Virtual high-five!

Yeah, it's been a real drag! I bought it thinking I would absolutely love it, but between having to replay the whole game because of that, the horrible loading times, the lame story, and the fact that the achievements are crazy…I wish I could turn back time