Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 484
  1. Kairi
    Today 05:27 AM
    Kairi
    It's okay, no need to apologize! Don't worry about it!

I will try to get around to playing it sooner since it is taking up quite a bit of space on the hard drive! D: It also looks like it will be fun! ^_^
  2. BiggD
    Today 05:18 AM
    BiggD
    I thought I had replied to you last time but it looks as though I didn't! Sorry about that

Nice!! When you get around to playing it, let me know what you think. It's a little short (and has confusing puzzles at times) but I do hope you enjoy it!
  3. Kairi
    Yesterday 11:14 PM
    Kairi
    I just thought I should let you know that I picked up Contrast since we were talking about that game recently! It just went on sale for $6 on the 360! =D
  4. Kairi
    11-17-2014 04:41 AM
    Kairi
    That's understandable since as I said, it's not a popular game either. If you have any interest, you can check out this, but it does have a shitload of spoilers. The story was crazy, and really made you think. I hope it goes well too! I'm worried that I will not do a good enough job! :/

I seriously should start carrying around food so I have more energy. I tend to miss windows to eat an actual meal a lot since my schedule doesn't really allow much time for one.
  5. BiggD
    11-17-2014 03:20 AM
    BiggD
    Nope Never heard of that one though that's probably since I have't spent too much time with Nintendo ever since the N64 way back in the day! But hey, a solid storyline is my favorite aspect of a game so I'm glad to hear it's compelling! I hope your project goes well!

Gotta start carrying around emergency snacks with you just in case you miss a window to sit down and eat a big meal
  6. Kairi
    11-16-2014 07:30 AM
    Kairi
    I am in the middle of translating a section from a game called 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors; you likely have never heard of it since it's on the DS and it's a pretty niche game that was brought over from Japan, but it's a great game with an intriguing plot. I know I can't forget to eat, but getting a meal in me isn't always easy; I love food as well, but I find myself skipping quite a few meals at a time now. :/

I guess they do although I don't know why. o.o I'm not paying them anything; that sounds crazy! D:

No problem; I'm glad I can help!
  7. BiggD
    11-15-2014 11:18 PM
    BiggD
    That sounds pretty neat Which game is it, anything I may know? Gah, you mustn't forget to eat! I go nuts when I miss a meal sometimes. I love food.

You're teachers must love you. They always seem to help you out one way or another. How much are you paying them to ignore your mistakes

Perfect. Thanks for checking in on that!
  8. Kairi
    11-15-2014 05:52 AM
    Kairi
    That is okay; I've been quite busy as well since I have a few translation projects at the moment, including translating part of a video game into French!

Not sure where you go for uni, but that is definitely possible that one or both of those are the case! In my case, it's that way for both of my majors! D: Lol I didn't want to on purpose, but I felt extremely exhausted, only slept for about two hours, and also didn't eat anything, so I felt really bad. Luckily now I am feeling better! I bombed the quiz, but my professor seemed to know something was wrong (considering I didn't even get "Who is the author?" question right ), and said to not even worry about it.

It looks like it has been prepped and is waiting for someone to look at it.
  9. BiggD
    11-14-2014 05:45 PM
    BiggD
    Sorry for the delay. Halo has been consuming all my time this week

Yeah, my friend is in that tough spot too. He's majoring in Computer Science and I'm assuming the Comp. Sci. department at our university isn't that big or doesn't have that many teachers cause there's barely an options for him. Luckily for him, most of his classes are at night. Gah! Napping during a quiz, lol! Classic

I think I'll start that essay this weekend. Gonna have to give it much thought since the paper topic is difficult. Question! And by no means do I mean to sound annoying by asking this Is the Shadow of Mordor guide that was submitted a few weeks ago processed? The only reason I ask about my guides once in a while is because they usually get taken off the submit forum like within 24 hours without having gotten their "code" entered into the brackets by Staff, so it makes me wonder.
  10. Kairi
    11-12-2014 04:03 AM
    Kairi
    In my case, I have no choice as to when my classes are, I have to take whatever is available since there are only offered once every year or once every two years. I currently have classes from 9-3 on most days which is really rough. :/ I really do need to work on getting more sleep though; I almost passed out the other day while taking a quiz and ended up skipping the class afterwards to sleep.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy your game, and good luck with that essay! Perhaps work on it a little but while taking short breaks from Halo? o.o