Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 289
  1. BiggD
    04-19-2014 02:51 AM
    BiggD
    Yupp! A lot of people have said they played The Witcher 2 first and understood the game well. I keep seeing this notion thrown around many game forums too, "No, you don't need to know the story of the first game to know what's going on in the second game. Geralt [main character] has amnesia so most of his past is a mystery anyways, lets just say he didn't recover alot in the first game and you get alot more details about his past in Witcher 2."
  2. Kairi
    04-19-2014 02:09 AM
    Kairi
    Oaky, so there is nothing at all that connects the first one to the second one? I hope to try the game someday as well, but I always have to play the first game if I am to start a series. XD
  3. BiggD
    04-19-2014 02:06 AM
    BiggD
    That would be epic if they did. Yeah, alotta sites I've seen, and I can reconfirm by checking now, say that The Witcher 2 stands on its own pretty well. Hopefully you get around it some day
  4. Kairi
    04-19-2014 01:57 AM
    Kairi
    Hopefully they release the first one on Xbox as an HD version or something! If you are absolutely 100% sure the games are not related, I might check out the second one once my backlog dies down a little bit.
  5. BiggD
    04-19-2014 01:47 AM
    BiggD
    Yeah, they started as PC games. I haven't been able to touch the first one myself, but the second was quite enjoyable and the third looks AMAZING! I don't think the games have a connecting storyline if I remember correctly, so they should be able to hold up on their own.
  6. Kairi
    04-19-2014 01:14 AM
    Kairi
    I haven't played The Witcher yet. I wanted to try it out, but apparently the first game is not available on Xbox.
  7. BiggD
    04-19-2014 12:34 AM
    BiggD
    Hmm, let's try another then. The Witcher?
  8. Kairi
    04-18-2014 09:48 PM
    Kairi
    There may be a huge distinction between JRPG and WRPG, but I generally enjoy both kinds of RPGs. That wouldn't have been an issue with why I didn't like Elder Scrolls.
  9. BiggD
    04-18-2014 09:26 PM
    BiggD
    I was going to say, "But Skyrim is fantastic!!"

Yeah, when I played it last summer, I raced through the game as quickly as possible. The leveling system was dumb, the graphics were extremely dated, and the combat was clunky. At least in Skyrim…all of those things were 5 million times better Yeah, I was surprised at your response since I know you love RPGs, but then there's the whole distinction between JRPGs and WRPGs and all.
  10. Kairi
    04-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Kairi
    But what? D:

Yeah, that could be why. I just could not get into Oblivion at all; all I remember of the game was I was lost in a sewer and some guy died....LOL. I remember disliking the gameplay as well, although I remember almost nothing from it. I'm surprised myself that I don't like the series considering how much I enjoy RPGs.