Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 313
  1. Kairi
    07-06-2014 08:52 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Wolfenstein: The New Order [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  2. Kairi
    06-12-2014 04:25 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Batman: Arkham Origins / DLC: Cold, Cold Heart [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  3. Kairi
    06-11-2014 09:45 PM
    Kairi
    It was pretty awesome, and I definitely want to go there again next year to see what will be there next year...and to play and buy more games too. :P That backlog grew a lot from the convention, but I got good deals on all of the games that I bought including the imports! =D
  4. BiggD
    06-09-2014 10:47 AM
    BiggD
    Never heard of it 'til now Seems pretty neat though for sure! LOL the never-ending backlog. I'm glad mine only consist of like, two games
  5. Kairi
    06-09-2014 12:21 AM
    Kairi
    It was actually an anime convention (ColossalCon), but there were quite a few other things there related to Japan such as video games and food. The arcade had quite a few awesome Japanese games that I never even heard of before like Sound Voltex (which is super fun!!!!) Actually, I got 19 games since my friend has to come back here and give me the DMC4 LE that ended up getting packed with their stuff. The Backlog of Doom just keeps increasing!
  6. BiggD
    06-09-2014 12:14 AM
    BiggD
    No worries at all. Q gaming convention? 18?! You're set for summer gaming then!
  7. Kairi
    06-09-2014 12:11 AM
    Kairi
    It's okay, I don't expect everyone to know. :P I had an amazing time and got a really nice haul of things; I got about 18 games total and some miscellaneous things that were pretty neat. =) No problem, sorry about the delays!
  8. BiggD
    06-09-2014 12:06 AM
    BiggD
    Ah, I didn't know Hope you had a good time. And thank you!
  9. Kairi
    06-08-2014 11:58 PM
    Kairi
    That would be because it was published while I was gone at a convention with very limited internet access; I've been gone since Wednesday and JUST got back. I will update it in soon within the next couple of days.
  10. BiggD
    06-08-2014 11:53 PM
    BiggD
    Hey, Kairi! I don't even know when it was published, but the Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart DLC never got added to my tracking. Just wanted to give you the heads up